IGNORED

CNY Meet an Greet.....

Daitan

meeting up with lil-d valk and her old man in Batavia at 9:30........would like to have changed my oil and do a little maintenance on the beast.....but the tires are round and the tank is full and it still stops when I apply the brakes......guess I'm good to go....I will put on new sneakers and brakes before MD...see you mugs there.......:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):......newbie buys the ice cream....lol

OK Ya'll......Not the turn out that I was expecting from our So called CNY Group. Most of the people there were, WNY folk.

But none the less, had fun, Good to finally put faces to the names.

NO there was no ice cream cone injured today.

And keep checking, I'll be posting for a ride and mileage of ride in the near future. And I will have the ride on a saturday, so as to include some of our further members that may wanna join.

Thank you again,

Stay safe, see ya soon:bighug::bighug::bighug:

maybe on your ride home there wasn't......I was almost killed by a certain member threatening me with bodily harm if we didn't stop for ice cream....BUT, I finally calmed HER down....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

We

maybe on your ride home there wasn't......I was almost killed by a certain member threatening me with bodily harm if we didn't stop for ice cream....BUT, I finally calmed HER down....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

We all know that's a load of Bull..:backinmyday:

.......Since when did you have to be threatened to stop for ice cream:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):