IGNORED

Here it is...

Daitan

The so called ALJ, has determined that my reasons for job refusal were non compelling. And that there isn't enough of a difference between a job that punches a time clock and is home everyday, and an OTR trucking job that would put out of the house 5 nights a week. :puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

So, once again I have to appeal to the appeal board to possibly override the ALJ's decision.

Unbelievable!!!!!!

I don't get what these people can be thinking of that they can't see the difference between the two. Might be that they just don't care.:stickpoke::stickpoke::think::think::think:

I almost forgot, with all the bad news floating around my place...I have accepted a new job. Fulltime, no more seasonal junk, home everyday, and allot closer than previous job. So, That is ray of sunshine amongst the clouds for me and my girl.

Good to hear,,,, sometimes you got to get into the tunnel to see the light,, and then you can really appreciate the light when you get there EH? Glad things are working out for you, and the best for your dealing with the appeal.

I have to question why you are wasting your time if you already have another job? Once you are employed again, you don't get unemployment as far as I know. Sometimes it's easier to move on and accept that this is how the cards fell and get your life back on track, good luck with the new job.

I have to question why you are wasting your time if you already have another job? Once you are employed again, you don't get unemployment as far as I know. Sometimes it's easier to move on and accept that this is how the cards fell and get your life back on track, good luck with the new job.

because there are saying they overpaid me $2300, to which I have to pay back, and if I end up winning, I get the missing pay paid out retro active. which would be about $1300. And, I have not started the new job yet, and I cannot accept the decision they have made, cause I refused the unsolicited job with good cause.

Sometimes things dont work out the way we plan them......I myself have been making lemonade for the last 3 months...just the way things fall sometimes.......there is always a plus side somewhere, just have to dig in and find it....:fnd_(16):