IGNORED

Pope Francis I

You know the one good thing about being a catholic priest?

When they 'transfer' you from one diocese to another, you don't have to worry about upsetting the missus and the kids with the relocation.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Do we really need this kind of religious news on our site.

Read the paper or listen to the news for up to date coverage on polictical and religious news, murder and other mayhem.

I know we are open to all views but......oh yeah I forgot......freedom of expression and speech.

Sorry about that; hope I did not offend anyone.

Ah, I was getting bored but not anymore;

thanks for the uplifting note;

but I did say I was sorry if I offended anyone and I did not see any prayer (which I firmly believe in) in the message.

something like watching tv eh...if you don't like it change the channel.

Ah, I was getting bored but not anymore;

thanks for the uplifting note;

but I did say I was sorry if I offended anyone and I did not see any prayer (which I firmly believe in) in the message.

something like watching tv eh...if you don't like it change the channel.

In my experience when someone says they don't mean to offend then maybe they shouldn't have posted in the first place because that's exactly what they are going to do.

In my experience when someone says they don't mean to offend then maybe they shouldn't have posted in the first place because that's exactly what they are going to do.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I'm staying in my corner. Done been chewed on enough for voicing my opinion.....:whistling::whistling:

Actually You are in the prayer section of the site, so if you don't like anything religious don't read it.

Margaret

I never intended to go on the prayer site, but i got this post when I click on "home", which is how I always go to this website. What am I doing wrong? How do others check the daily posts?

Thanks. :confused07:

I never intended to go on the prayer site, but i got this post when I click on "home", which is how I always go to this website. What am I doing wrong? How do others check the daily posts?

Thanks. :confused07:

I always click on "New Posts". It's easy to see what forum they are in plus when you hover your mouse over the subject, you get a popup showing the first sentence or two of the thread.

Seriously...have things gotten so bad that we cant even post on a new Pope in the inspiritational section no less, without offending someone? This falls under an historical event and not something that happens every few years. Good grief!

That being said, one of the Popes who was in the running was Cardinal Scola. I can just imagine it now if he won the papacy.

The headlines would have read: Things go better with Pope Scola!!!!:smile5: