IGNORED

Rider Down

Spur52

We lost a good friend sat. morning of a heart attack only 51 .he called and needed some help getting hay so I went along to help .on the way home he had a heart attack while driving .things got a little scarred with him driving I got the rig stopped and got him out and and called 911 started CPR I know he was dead but keep going till the rescue got to us and took over .dont know how long it took them to get to us maybe 15min. but it was a long 15 didnt think any help was coming . and he just got a frist gin 86 back in Nov.

sorry to here about your buddy. Please take comfort in the fact that you did all you could and more than most would have been able to do. That being said, I'm sure you will never forget that day,as ive had something very similar happen to me on labor day 1982 with the same results. My prayers are with you and your family as well as him and his family.

Wow Spur that is terrible!! Prayers and condolances for you and for his family... Thankfully you thought to respond as quickly as you did,, it sounds like things could have been much worse!! THANK YOU for doing all you did!!!

'Puc

Nick, sorry to hear about your friend. You did the right thing and everything you could to help. Good friends are hard to loose. We are getting hay this weekend for the horses. It's hard work sometimes. Our Blessings are with you and your friends family.