IGNORED

trailer relay

gunboat

Your trailer is pretty well done, besides pulling it behind my truck which will happen tonight and ready for Don to take it West

:thumbsup2:

All the carpet is back in, the lights have all been op checked, the dual locking latches have been installed and I installed new rubber seal along the inside of the lid to keep the water and critters out. Don went and got the new trailer plate and we installed it, so it's good for a year. I am very confident that this will serve you well while y'all are here in the US. I am interested in hearing what you think about it when Alan gets a chance to pull it :)

thank you for everything you have done to the trailer Brad.... words will never express our thanks properly :bighug:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the trailer is :cool10: loaded into the bed of my truck. it fit's but had to leave the tailgate down. as my ramps are a bit longer than the truck bed. but brad secured the trailer down very well. annie there is a long break over bar that will be with the trailer. I have included two different sockets 1 is a 3/4 and the other is a 13/16. one of these two sockets fit the lugs bolts on the trailer axles, the other one is to remove the nuts on the spare tire. hopefully you won't have to use them, but they are there :backinmyday:. I will be heading north by northwest to cloves, nm. will see ya'll later this summer.

regards

don c.

well the trailer is :cool10: loaded into the bed of my truck. it fit's but had to leave the tailgate down. as my ramps are a bit longer than the truck bed. but brad secured the trailer down very well. annie there is a long break over bar that will be with the trailer. I have included two different sockets 1 is a 3/4 and the other is a 13/16. one of these two sockets fit the lugs bolts on the trailer axles, the other one is to remove the nuts on the spare tire. hopefully you won't have to use them, but they are there :backinmyday:. I will be heading north by northwest to cloves, nm. will see ya'll later this summer.

regards

don c.

:thumbsup2::You_Rock_Emoticon:

I have been texting with Don during the day. As of 8:15 pm CST he was in Clovis New Mexico and had covered 700 miles so far. He's doing good and I have been on his rear about stopping and getting rest if he feels sleepy. Anyone that has ridden or knows Don will attest that he's pig headed about getting rest.

It's all good and I'll keep y'all updated as the trip progresses :thumbsup2:

OK, we are traveling to Portland to visit family and should be arriving there on June 6th. Traveling from the Minneapolis, St. Paul area, driving out on June 5 and 6. Willing to adjust our route to pick up and deliver the trailer if needed, provided those dates work. Let us know if we can help out.

Edited by P-roy

Thanks that would be SWEET. But i'am sure Annie or Dave will chime in soon.

I've got the trailer here & all in one peice.

Thanks & regards

Don c.

I could meet up somewhere on a weekend between now aJune 5 to get the trailer, then take it to Portland as I go, or if someone else is able to start the relay west, I could grab it from them. ( I'm assuming you have it in Cleavland, or maybe it is headed to Utah ). We could route near Salt Lake on our way out if that will help. Keep me posted.

Edited by P-roy

Hi folks

Well it's a done deal as far As the trailer is concerned. Utahventure dave has it now.it very nice to meet him, his wife Jen. and his frends who came along. had a very nice time at dinner. Broke bread, swaped stories, i will have to meet up with them again in the future. Meeting new folks is always good. With the ventureriders your part of the family no matter where you travel.

Best regards till we meet again

Don c.