IGNORED

One Year Anniversary

cabreco

This day last year I bought my Gen 1 as a Christmas Present to myself. Today also marks my 1 year anniversary as a Venture Rider.

The bike has gone through a lot of changes since I bought her, thanks to the help of members here. Huge transformation from the leaky, dirty, mangy rat I picked up.

attachment.php?attachmentid=73207&stc=1&d=1356277790

I want to thank everybody here for the plethora of information, ideas, & assistance.

NOW, since today is also my membership renewal date, how do you renew? I don't see a renew membership button. Do you just drop a note to Don?

Andy

This day last year I bought my Gen 1 as a Christmas Present to myself. Today also marks my 1 year anniversary as a Venture Rider.

The bike has gone through a lot of changes since I bought her, thanks to the help of members here. Huge transformation from the leaky, dirty, mangy rat I picked up.

attachment.php?attachmentid=73207&stc=1&d=1356277790

I want to thank everybody here for the plethora of information, ideas, & assistance.

NOW, since today is also my membership renewal date, how do you renew? I don't see a renew membership button. Do you just drop a note to Don?

Andy

Go to userCP at top scroll down left side to Misc. select paid subscription and pay.

Hope this help's. :080402gudl_prv:

The bike looks great Andy. I have the same year/color. After buying it I thought I would have it painted. My paint is in great shape but I thought I might update the color a bit. But I have to admit; the more I look at my bike and the more I see other blondes on here, I can't imagine changing. I've kind of grown partial to it. Congrats on one year. I just bought mine two months ago and can't wait until spring!