IGNORED

Dec 7 to 9th Toronto Motorcycle show

XV1100SE

Not sure of my weekend plans but will try to make it - possibly Friday afternoon. The location for this show is just down my street from me (a 10 minute walk). Glad to connect with others if possible at the show or at my place.

Seeing as how I am currantly in Germany and it would require a bit of a swim, I am going to have to pass due to the fact at this time of year the water is tooooo cold.

Also with regards to the one in January, I am toying with the idea of another meet and eat in Burlington, come January during that bike show, so keep it in mind. I will post another thread later to see what kind of interest there would be.

Seeing as how I am currantly in Germany and it would require a bit of a swim, I am going to have to pass due to the fact at this time of year the water is tooooo cold.

Also with regards to the one in January, I am toying with the idea of another meet and eat in Burlington, come January during that bike show, so keep it in mind. I will post another thread later to see what kind of interest there would be.

Did you say EAT????? and you are wondering if there is any interest??????? Even Big Tom got his passport so that he can come to sample good food. This vacation thing has stirred your head bro, give it another shake.

...Also with regards to the one in January, I am toying with the idea of another meet and eat in Burlington, come January during that bike show, so keep it in mind. I will post another thread later to see what kind of interest there would be.

Set up a meet & eat and we'll be there !

Yup....did meet Evan at the show....chatted a bit and checked out some new bikes.

Show was so so....don't know why they took my money to get in.:confused24:

I only looked at them.....:o.....They wouldn't let me take one out to go for a ride.:bang head:

Just took a couple of pics of the bikes i liked. Will try and post later.

:big-grin-emoticon: :beer: