IGNORED

Sandy's coming !

XV1100SE

They are really building up the possibilities of winds/rain/damage for this coming storm. The NJ Governor just did a press conference (sounds like a nice guy btw).

For members on the East coast take care the next couple days. Sounds like it will hit near New Jersey and then head North West and come as far as Toronto.

I know the forecast/predictions are usually worse than what we get but better to be safe rather than dead or injured.

I am sure Mini will understand this. Sandy was my exboss and the real reason I retired early. She has a powerful gust of wind from my own person experience.

I seriously hope everyone will be safe and that the storm does not do the damage that is predicted.

Yama Mama

Here in Hampton road it's just been raining & a bit windy. The worst of it should be here by morning. Got everything tied down & my standby generator ready!

I don't know what's leaving more wet on the ground, the rain or my leaking right front fork. It's been sitting on it's centerstand leaking like a siv! :confused24:(gotta do them this week)

Still cloudy over a wide range for the next 24 hours. Rain continues at this time and about 10 inches of rain came out from the sky. Flooding is a concern and thousands in the MD area are still out of electricity. Not sure if school will be back in session tomorrow, Wednesday.

Looks like everybody will be back to work soon.