IGNORED

AKRefugee and his new Yamaha

mini-muffin

Bet you thought I forgot.

This was after our M&E with Beer30 after we ate dinner at Volcano.

First pic checking out new ride

Next pic getting ready for a ride

Last pic going for a ride

Great color for Kevin isn't it? Goes so well with his eyes. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Amazingly Walmart didn't throw us out. Of course the little kids were checking him out cause their moms wouldn't let them ride in the store.

Margaret

Well, you see what happened was is that Mini swore to me that is was a pre-release of the 2013 Venture cause after all it did say Yamaha on it.

Of course I WAS a "little bit dubious" :no-no-no: about that claim from her because when I inspected it :detective: I couldn't find the cassette player but she insisted. :backinmyday:

Now I know that Mini, being the sweet innocent person she is :innocent-emoticon:, wouldn't pull a fellers leg about something that important right? :think::confused24:

So all I can say is HA :rasberry: and HA :rasberry: again.

I got to ride the 2013 Venture before any of you :7_2_102[1]:

Thanks Mini :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Hey Rick and Dan you all need to get with it man. Haven't you heard Pink is the "new Blue". Dan as a personal favor I will come up there with the Krylon and help you get them first Gens to the proper color so they will be fast again.

Riderduke, sorry but that there is not the "real deal". In fact that there is a girls bike as anyone can see because you can step through it while wearing your skirt. I will leave it for you ;-)

Ride Happy, Ride Safe