IGNORED

Going to my first PGR ride

tufftom4

Good for you Tom. I have never heard of anyone of the PGR ever having said they wished they never joined. It just does me good to be able to stand for those who have stood for us. Find out who the mentors are in your area and stick close to them. They may not have all the answers but they will certainly help you find someone who does. All you really need to know is in having respect for the fallen and their families. Sunglasses help too!!

other than what has been said. Also I might add is to be there when you can and never feel ashamed because you cant go to a lot of missions. I did feel ashamed as these soldiers gave all so I can be free and safe and I let things like work and other type stuff get in the way. Took a welcome home and a conversation with a disabled vet returning to make me realise that we all cant do everything. We can only do what we can.

Ride safe and proud.

Oh yeah I never heard of a newbie package.

David

yea its a package for new members on the national site i haven't ordered mine yet but did do my first mission on Wednesday with the honor flight of WWII hero's coming back from D.C. it was defanitly a feel good mission now i will do a fallen hero mission this week we lost one of our own PGR members the other day he was on his way home from work and was hit and run they caught the loser but this guy always showed up to a mission in full uniform to give respect to his fallen brethren he was Army reservist stationed at Camp Shelby Hattiesburg MS and PGR member he served proudly and we will honor him

Welcome to the PGR family. It is wonderful for our troops and their families to see this kind of support, regardless the reason for the mission. And it does our souls good to step up and step out in support of our Heroes when we can. They're doing their job and we're doing ours.

You don't have to, but if you choose to fly a flag or flags on your RSV, I can send you pics of my flag rig for comparison purposes in putting one on your bike.

This is one decision you won't regret. I cherish every mission as an opportunity to show the ultimate respect to those who have earned it, but not asked for it. :happy65:

Don't worry about the newbie status. There aren't any "us and them's'". :no-no-no:

Signed on with the PGR about a month ago. Had my first mission about three days later. Came down with a massive sinus/allergy infection and had to cancel out of my first mission :bang head:

There is another one this friday to welcome the "Saluting Marine" to east Tennessee. I have a very minor surgery in about and hour and a half. I sure hope it doesn't interfere with my second mission :no-no-no: