IGNORED

33rd Anniversary and 600 Miles

utadventure

We celebrated our 33rd Anniversary on Friday. Boy is she patient!

We honeymooned in Arches National Park and decided to return again this year. We rode down on Friday and stayed at the Archview Resort.

I've wanted to ride through Arches on the bikes for a few years now. There is also Canyonlands Nat'l Park and Dead Horse State Park nearby, so we decided to take a ride Friday evening up to the other parks and then go to Arches on Saturday morning. Dead Horse we great and then Canyonlands had some beautiful scenery and great, twisty roads to ride.

Saturday morning we rode through Arches and it was as good as I had hoped! We didn't get to take all the pictures we wanted to, but got a bunch. Hope you can enjoy them too.

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/utadventure/2012%20Anniversary%20-%20Moab/

Dave

Congrats on the anniversary and the ride! I was thinking about riding that direction in the spring. MS Streets and Trips doesnt show that there are many gas stations in the region. Did y'all have problems finding gas?

:usa:

Plenty of fuel stations in and around Moab. Let me know you're potential route and I'll let you know some refueling options.

Dave

Dave, congrats, and excellent pictures. I have been through there many, many times, but never took any pictures, because...in the old days that would have meant having to...actually stop. Now-a-days a rider can shoot the pics while in motion.

I applaud both of you on the 33rd anniversary. I hope you have many more years, and miles in your future together.