IGNORED

Arrangements for Mark/Warrior

Venturous Randy

I got a call from Mary on the arrangements for Mark. There will be a memorial service on Tuesday at the Biltmore Christ Temple, 260 Fairview Road, Asheville, NC. 28803 at 6:30 pm. There will not be a viewing as Mark is to be cremated. She is trying now to get some pictures together for display. I suggested she may be able to get some pictures from here and have copies made.

We talked about what Mark had expressed and she said he had earlier stated that he wanted his ashes spread on the beach in Pensacola FL and some to be spread at their favorite riding roads, such as the Blue Ridge Parkway. I suggested that we may be able to put a group together for a ride on the BRP and have a Memorial service there also.

Mary has expressed that in lieu of flowers, she could really use any donations. I do not have a PayPal account for receiving money and if someone else would like to take care of this, it would be greatly appeciated.

Mary has given me her phone number and if anyone would like to talk with her, please let me know and I will give you her number.

I want to say again that Mark was really a great guy. He had a great presence of being a big kid. He was always smiling and had a fun personality. He absolutely loved this site and the people he had met. As I said earlier, I was not sure what I was going to be able to do about putting together an Asheville Rally and Mark stepped up and did a great job. He must have taken a weeks vacation so he would be there early to be able to meet everyone coming in.

Mark will be missed. His last name is Hopey

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

First of all, Randy thanks for stepping up and helping. I will just throw this out to be considered I have a pay-pal account that has zero funds in it and you are welcome to use it or we can do it together again just a thought; maybe someone closer to where Mary is would rather handle that or just open one up for her. Also my family reunion is the first weekend in May and it is in Pensacola I don’t know what is involved in spreading ashes but if I can help I will. If nothing else I will definitely make a donation.

Still hard to belive, if no paypal I am sure we could send a check to Mary

Address removed. Just don't know if we should publicly post it. Nice thought Joe, I know your heart was in the right place. Freebird

If anyone is palnning on going from down south and needs a stop over close to Charleston I have two extra rooms.

Edited by Freebird

Margaret and I should be there around 4 tomorrow we are getting cabin K-8 at the koa for the night.

Randy and I talked last night and he isnt sure if he is going to be able to make it his grandson is in the hospital and is due to be relased tomorrow.

I will try to post tomorrow after the memorial to keep everyone updated.

Jeff

Edited by muffinman

I will be leaving Indian Land SC around 3pm and stopping in western Charlotte to meet TDunc ( if he can get off). We will leave there about 4pm and ride via I85 US321 I40. If anyone wants to join us IM me or even better call me. My number is in my profile.

Ride Happy, Ride Safe