IGNORED

repainted my 2007 midnight

That paint looks GOOD!!! I really like the looks of the F/T mufflers too. BUT,,,,, my main thing is those air cleaners,,, what are they??? I've been trying to come up with something like that since I bought my first Venture back in '06. I've tried out about every scenario in my mind to mount dual Hyperchargers on one, but I could also live with a setup like yours. Did you have to re-jet the carbs after the air cleaners/mufflers too?

That paint looks GOOD!!! I really like the looks of the F/T mufflers too. BUT,,,,, my main thing is those air cleaners,,, what are they??? I've been trying to come up with something like that since I bought my first Venture back in '06. I've tried out about every scenario in my mind to mount dual Hyperchargers on one, but I could also live with a setup like yours. Did you have to re-jet the carbs after the air cleaners/mufflers too?

Those air cleaners are a mod from this forum. Several others here have made this modification as well. If you search back you will find hte tread with the par numbers and a lot of pics to help. No re-jetting so far. I have checked the plugs and no colour change so I am not considering jetting. I think the others have found the same thing regarding jetting.

Thanks for all the replies. This was a lot of work and I am very pleased with how it came out. I am almost finished.... more chrome.... maybe a new seat.

It is too bad that my camera does not show the effects of the deep orange metal flake under the Kandy. A lot of the sparlke is orange and this amazing red blue green shift from the holographic colours. When the bike is out of direct sun it is a deep blood red with this subtle glow from the copper pearl.