IGNORED

STOP what you are doing..and DO THIS NOW

KIC

Please.. if you haven't listed your bike year etc under your site nickname, please do. So many ask and answer questions without showing what bike, yea,r generation etc that they have. You then have to go to their profile to see what bike they are talking about.

Rant off... thanks.

After reading this post. I logged out and then entered the site as a "Guest" I then looked up one of today's topics that I replied to with a "post". That way I could see my profile as others do. I now see why Frankd asked that we put our state, behind our town. Even though my "State" was properly filled out in my profile I now see that it was not showing up. I have had to click extra tabs to find out info and locations on other members in the past also. Nice improvement.:)

I now see why Frankd asked that we put our state, behind our town. Even though my "State" was properly filled out in my profile I now see that it was not showing up.

If you however the mouse over the Flag it shows the abbreviasion. Note it is still a Abbreviation and us Canadians are not sure which state it is. Spelling it out would not hurt for us Canadians that are Geographically challenged. :think:

PS The Canadian flags all have the province spelled out for you all. Just a slight advantage.

Brad

Please.. if you haven't listed your bike year etc under your site nickname, please do. So many ask and answer questions without showing what bike, yea,r generation etc that they have. You then have to go to their profile to see what bike they are talking about.

Rant off... thanks.

NO!:stirthepot: