IGNORED

Hey RockenRobin

BIG TOM

I miss you and all your smarta$$ pm's.....Now what do we do?.....I was looking foward to tomorrow to start up where we left off in July....now that ain't gonna happen....I think "YOU" should host the 2013 NY mini-rally at Pioneer............I'll help you..:whistling:I'll be your sidekick....RocknRobin and babybird...What cha think about that...!!!!!:rasberry:...ps ,yeah I know I spelled your name wrong in the title.....so what !!!!

I miss you and all your smarta$$ pm's.....Now what do we do?.....I was looking foward to tomorrow to start up where we left off in July....now that ain't gonna happen....I think "YOU" should host the 2013 NY mini-rally at Pioneer............I'll help you..:whistling:I'll be your sidekick....RocknRobin and babybird...What cha think about that...!!!!!:rasberry:...ps ,yeah I know I spelled your name wrong in the title.....so what !!!!

When is the mini rally at Pioneer going to be?

Gary

Big Tom, my first duty is to assign all responibilites to you for the 2013 WNY MINI RALLY. Keep me informed of your progess. Much Love, RocknRobin. :big-grin-emoticon:

Ok, I will set the dates in August for a fri, sat and sunday......How am I doing so far....?ps...your a good student..I've been "volunTOLD" :buttkick: :doh:

How about Lanes Yamaha it's close to R&R and Steamers, located in beautiful Watkins Glen, NY and also is located in beautiful Finger Lakes country for lots of beautiful senic riding, not to mention somewhat centrally located in NY State. Just my 2 cents

I think his next choice should be location...

Lets see now...I would need a place that would allow us to camp there, have bathrooms available, a kitchen to use, provide us with refridgeraters, grills to use for a bbq, provide us with coffee and doughnuts, donate prizes and giveaways, give discounts for our members,give us a fire ring and deliver wood for the fire, provide us with music, and give me the keys to their business for four days not to mention join in the fun and maybe provide us with an ICE CREAM truck ....and reasonably close to ME !!!!!.......Let me think now where can I fink a place who would do all of that for us ?? hmmmmmmmmm....Any ideas Bobby ?:think:

Edited by BIG TOM