IGNORED

Anybody want to play?

Redneck

Lori Tom and Debby Hendry and I will be riding these roads and trails on utv's for the next week. I couldn't resist taking the bmw up for a preview. The pictures are on the alpine loop near cinnamon pass. (Lake city CO) Anybody want to come play?

Maybe will see you in September heading that way the 3rd week but will be in the cage. Is that road passable for a 4x4 pickup without damage.

VERY VERY CAREFULLY BUT YOU WILL PROBABLE DENT IT UP. On the good side you can rent jeeps or ATVS Worth doing but not for the faint at heart!

Last time up we rented the Jeep and went over Imogene pass it was a blast but no one else would drive so I didn't get in much sight seeing. Ladies in the back did a lot of point and click picture taking. We were told that you could drive from Ouray to Lake city but denting my new p/u is out of the question. Our plan is to head up to Estes park this year and work our way back down.

Well, it looks like you are enjoying that BMW and aren't going to sell it to me. Darn.

Oh well, have a great time and post lots of pictures.

RR

I believe I will keep the bmw it's comfortable on a long haul it carves corners like a sharp knife and will ride some pretty rugged trails. I like it!