IGNORED

2013 Ventuere to Galena Facebook Page

Rick Haywood

Nope..........there is the rally thread on the site and we will keep everyone updated and informed of everything that is going on and all the information you will need.

:stickpoke:

Then what does the use of Facebook accomplish if it going to be on this site.

I have been getting a number of emails from the Venture facebook site. I use computer technology hourly so I am not against the computers, just don't see the bling behind the second venue.

Gary

Our intentions were to add a bunch of pictures of the area we are having the International in, Pictures of all the different things and places there are to see and do without taking up all the bandwidth on the site. For those that are against facebook or do not use it I apologize if they feel slighted but as you know by being part of this special group that was/is not our intentions.

Then what does the use of Facebook accomplish if it going to be on this site.

I have been getting a number of emails from the Venture facebook site. I use computer technology hourly so I am not against the computers, just don't see the bling behind the second venue.

Gary

Are you getting emails form the International Facebook site?. Or the Venture facebook site?

Are you getting emails form the International Facebook site?. Or the Venture facebook site?

I have intentionally disabled emails from the Facebook sight related this group. This is just to cut my incoming emails down. On the 21st I received 9 emails in a row as each picture was posted to Facebook. I do not want these emails to clutter my incoming folder with the possibility of overlooking a needed email.

Emails are from:

Venture To Galena Venturerider.org Official 2013 International Rally posted in 2013 international

Gary

I have intentionally disabled emails from the Facebook sight related this group. This is just to cut my incoming emails down. On the 21st I received 9 emails in a row as each picture was posted to Facebook. I do not want these emails to clutter my incoming folder with the possibility of overlooking a needed email.

Emails are from:

Venture To Galena Venturerider.org Official 2013 International Rally posted in 2013 international

Gary

Sorry, :8: I posted some picture to try and give people an "idea" of what the area is like. :photographing: It is really better than the pictures so everyone should be suprized anyway.

But sorry about the pictures.

Bryan