IGNORED

St. Jude, Oct. 6th.

DragonRider

Time to start planning on making the trip to Memphis, Tn, to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. We will be making our presentation to the hospital of the monies we have raised this year. I need to get a count of how many are going and which facility they want to tour, the hospital or The Ronald Mc Donald House, both are fantastic places to see.

Lewis

We wouldn't miss it. Don votes for Ronald McDonald house.

Either is fine with me...however, either way I will have to bring something to soak up the water in my eyes. Can't figure out why they get so wet when we do this.

See you there

Patti

Calendar is marked. This will most likely be my last ride of the year. I'm having an Cochlear implant done a few days later so by the time that heals enough to get a helmet on my riding season here is next to over.

Larry

BTW: We had a great time attending last year

Lewis

i have to be in Atlanta 9th - 12th if the ride was for that weekend i could do it just cant do 2weekends in a row sorry i would love to be there to see the toughest kids in the world put a smile and a tear on so many adults faces (mine included) those kids are an inspiration and have a lot more guts and courage than i do i cry when someone says needle yall have fun and remember plenty of Kleenex

We will be meeting at the Flying J/Pilot Truck Stop that is at the Junction of I-40 and I-55, this is in W. Memphis, Ark. We plan on arriving there between 10:30-11:00 am. We will have lunch there and then proceed over to St. Jude which is a short ride across the river. You will have the option of touring the hospital or the Ronald Mc Donald house, which is just across the interstate from the hospital. We have done the RD House once and everyone enjoyed it so the folks at St. Jude said we could have groups do either of the 2, but there wouldnt be enough time for everyone to do both.

Lewis do you have and itinerary for the 6th.

Dragonrider,

He bud, I wont be back from my trip in time to attend this year, but if I was in town I would see you again in Memphis.

I have enjoyed going and supporting you in this for several years, and I hope others who can make it this year get the same bug..

This is a great time everyone, so if you can make this event, please support Dragonrider (AKA- Lewis).

Couple of favors to ask..

When you get to Memphis, kick B2Dad in the shin and give Patty a big hug for me...Shake Carbon one's hand and tel him HI for me, then kick Snarley Bill in the shin with your other leg and tell him that was from Eck..

Ride safe everyone.

Hey Lewis, I will be coming and it looks like i may be bringing about ten or twelve folks with me. I have eight who have committed and a couple of other couples who aren't sure yet. Something about that place....... once you see it you just want to go back every year. Seems like I may need to ups those shirts out to you, my MIL may not be going back home for a couple more weeks!

Well if she decides to stay maybe you can stuff them into your friends bikes, your bike, and bring them with you, we always collect donations there for the shirts and never seem to have enough to go around. Just a thought.

Hey Lewis, I will be coming and it looks like i may be bringing about ten or twelve folks with me. I have eight who have committed and a couple of other couples who aren't sure yet. Something about that place....... once you see it you just want to go back every year. Seems like I may need to ups those shirts out to you, my MIL may not be going back home for a couple more weeks!