IGNORED

Washington State Meet & Greet

Miles

Okay, I cannot help myself. I am sitting here waiting for Brian (Golf&Venture) to get back to me, but since he went down 2 months ago, he moves slower than...well...you know.

So, I am going to put it out there asking for responses.

Brian would like to host a Meet & Greet at his house in Buckley, WA. next Sunday, August 12th. Yes, we know this is a short notice, but...it is the best timing we could come up with. Brian needs several hands on board to assist in unloading his totally crashed '91 Venture from the trailer. It is all at his house now, and he needs to get it unloaded. I offered, but he thinks we will need about 4 people.

The idea is to have a barbeque at his house, next Sunday, August 12th, from noon to 4 pm. There will be burgers, chips, and drinks provided. If you would like to make a small donation to defer costs, that is appreciated, but not required.

It is also a chance to have many of the Washington State riders, and anyone else from the Great Pacific Northwest...meet & greet.

I will be bringing my new Carbtune Pro, and am willing to adjust/balance the carbs on anyones bike, or assist them if they want to learn...all for FREE.

So, we are asking anyone that would like to attend a Meet & Greet at Brians' home in Buckley, WA. to please respond, so we can get an idea as to numbers.

The address is:

23318 123rd St. Ct. E.

Buckley, WA. 98321

If this works out well and we get several members to attend, we would like to make this an annual thing, and I would host the alternate year event at my own home.

We will NOT be barbequeing any of my Llamas, Alpacas, or miniature Goats.:rotf:

Thanks,

Miles

Hahaha. I was just sitting here thinking about organizing a Meet N Eat. So I came on line and here was your post. Timing timing timing. Only thing is. What would it take to get you to reconsider bbqing your miniature goat?

Mike

Only thing is. What would it take to get you to reconsider bbqing your miniature goat?

Mike

Okay, I am laughing, but Petunia, Daisy, Buttercup, Billy the Kid, and the Sundance Kid would NOT think this is funny.

It would be great if you can make the WA. State Meet & Greet in Buckley this Sunday. And the barbeque will not be goat. But it will be good.

See you then, Mike.

Miles

Could you edit the invite to include my cell just below the posted address for those who might get lost.

206-245-8408.

I've also invited some local riders (non Venture Riders member) also.

Brian

And...I would invite Brian to go for a ride on the back of my bike, but...there is no back seat. Only a rear fender rack, and an aix. fuel cell mounted on it.

Maybe someone else will.

Miles

Just a reminder that the Washington State Meet & Greet is on...this Sunday, August 12th, between noon and 4 pm.

That is between 3 pm and 7 pm for you East Coast riders that want to make it out to the Best Coast.

ANYONE...from ANYWHERE, on ANY BIKE is invited to this BBQ.

Come on down...er...UP.

As stated before, it is at Brians' house, (Golf&Venture), and he lives in Buckley, WA.

Miles

i hope you and Brian the best of luck :080402gudl_prv: on the BBQ Meet and greet bike unload party and at least a 100 person turn out (make more trips to the store not enough BBQ SAUCE) i wont be able to make it 1. 2500 mi. one way 2. the wife has to work a 48 hr. sit in so i have the kids :stirthepot: this weekend :shock3: :shock3: :depressed: :depressed: 3. my front tire doesnt come in till tuesday :no-no-no: :sick: so have fun and enjoy the BBQ.