IGNORED

Rocket's Trip - Part 2

Rocket

Next week, Grump & I get on the road again, hitting places we didn't get to or need to see more of from last year. Pakidaho's is a required stop, again this year, as is Cody.

Spot Shared Page

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0dW2uviFRmfVBIi65A9vRaQ1osJHe2jOq

Link to last years trip thread

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60094

Edited by Rocket
Found 2nd HTTP in link insertion for shared page

And I've notified the California National Guard to stand watch on my garage due to previous remarks made by Venture member listed at the top of this thread...... :whistling:

Gotta get them garage doors hung!! Have a GREAT trip Paul. Tell the old man we said Howdy!!

Spot link didn't work here either...

And I've notified the California National Guard to stand watch on my garage due to previous remarks made by Venture member listed at the top of this thread...... :whistling:

I am sure he would be happy to come by to help you catalog and arrange that garage of yours.....lol

Brian

Ride safe my friend..and the Spot page link is not working for me.

Good luck and i look forward to following your trip. :happy65::sun:

Last time I used it, was at the beginning of the month & subscription was just renewed last night. But I turned it on (in tracking mode) for a little bit tonight. Remember the shared page, only shows a maximum history of one week, before it is gone.

You also wanted me fix scoots, bring the big trailer behind the truck & cash as well.

No truck on this trip, I don't travel like Russ or you.......... :2cents:

Good talking to you tonight. Got the 89 fixed too.. Hey the link below still doesn't work for me but your original one from the first thread does:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0dW2uviFRmfVBIi65A9vRaQ1osJHe2jOq

so use this link.

Take care my friend and ride safe.. :sun:

Link insertion tool added a 2nd HTTP, thus the link didn't work until edited.

• 2 weeks later...
good luck pal.. and be safe:thumbsup2::smile11:

This years ride ended in Nanton, south of Calgary. With transmission problems occuring with the 83. Currently the bikes are at CalgaryRider's place & Grump & I are at Pakidaho's in a rental car. I am still working out a plan for the 83. But just before departing on this years trip, I was offered a 85 (with 2nd gear out) & 86 parts bike in the Wainwright area.

:fingers-crossed-emo

This years ride ended in Nanton, south of Calgary. With transmission problems occuring with the 83. Currently the bikes are at CalgaryRider's place & Grump & I are at Pakidaho's in a rental car. I am still working out a plan for the 83. But just before departing on this years trip, I was offered a 85 (with 2nd gear out) & 86 parts bike in the Wainwright area.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Sorry to hear about your break down.

But there are some definate advantages to having a trailer Queen.

And, since you are in a car, you might just as well swing a bit east and do the Pork in the Pines again. Were planning an even better menu this year. So, if you and Grump come, come hungry.

:mytruck1: