IGNORED

Australia

Aussie Annie

In the beginning God created day and night. He created day for footy matches, going to the beach

And BBQ's

He created night for going prawning, sleeping.

And BBQ's, and God saw that it was good.

On theSecond Day, God created water - for

surfing, swimming and BBQ's on the beach ,and God saw that it was good.

On the Third Day God created the Earth to bring forth plants to provide malt and yeast for beer and wood for BBQs, and God saw that it was good.

On the Fourth Day God created animals

and crustaceans for chops, sausages, steak and prawns for BBQ's,

And God saw that it was good.

On the Fifth day God created a Bloke - to go to the footy, enjoy the beach, drink the beer and eat the meat and prawns at BBQ's, and God saw that it was good.

On the Sixth Day God saw that the Bloke was lonely and needed someone to go to the footy, surf, drink beer, eat and stand around the Barbie with

.. So God created Mates, and God saw that they were good Blokes,and God saw that it was good.

On the Seventh Day God looked around at the twinkling Barbie fires, heard the hiss of opening beer cans and the raucous laughter of all the Blokes. He smelled the aroma of grilled chops and sizzling prawns and God Saw that it was good ... ...

Well ... Almost good.

He saw that the Blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest.

So God created Sheilas - to clean the house, to bear children, to wash, To cook and to clean the Barbie, and then God saw that it was not just good. It was better than that, it was..........

Bloody Awesome!

IT WAS AUSTRALIA !!!!!

I have eaten prawn's MMMMMMMMMM, I have cooked on the barbie, I also went on a blind date with Barbie and was smitten until the picture in my head was smacked with a reality (ugly) log a stick wasn't big enough. She was vertically challanged, horizontally ample but she was a "Nice Girl".

I don't have a clue as to what a footie is butt I am sure Annie can fill us in. . .

I don't have a clue as to what a footie is butt I am sure Annie can fill us in. . .

Well, it's been a day or two (1968) since I have had any extended conversations with the boys from down under. But, to the best of my recollection, Footie is a sort of combination volleyball/soccer that they play under the name of "football".But then you know what they say. If you want it really screwed up, get an Aussie to do it. :rotfl: :rotfl:

(Sorry Annie... I couldn't help myself)

:mytruck1:

Well, it's been a day or two (1968) since I have had any extended conversations with the boys from down under. But, to the best of my recollection, Footie is a sort of combination volleyball/soccer that they play under the name of "football".But then you know what they say. If you want it really screwed up, get an Aussie to do it. :rotfl: :rotfl:

(Sorry Annie... I couldn't help myself)

:mytruck1:

Kiss my butt Black Owl!! :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

He saw that the Blokes were too tired to clean up and needed a rest.

So God created Sheilas - to clean the house, to bear children, to wash, To cook and to clean the Barbie, and then God saw that it was not just good. It was better than that, it was..........

Certainly is a guy's (bloke's to you) vision of Heaven but I rather doubt the North American "Sheilas" would agree with this premise since they have spent a century or more beating this concept out of us guys/blokes. :rotfl::crying:

COPPER WIRE

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Brit's, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, the state’s Dept of Minerals and Energy in Western Australia, reported the following:

"After digging as deep as 30 feet in Western Australia’s Pilbara region, Jack Lucknow, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely f--k all. Jack has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless."

Just makes you bloody proud to be Australian. :backinmyday: