IGNORED

Scamper has done it NOW

Marcarl

So I guess it's time I told the story about Scamper.

I've had that problem in the past too. Ya hafta keep 'm seperated. Anytime you put two similar items together and ignore them for a while...they WILL reproduce.... Great story....!! :):)

Carl--did you think to check(or remember) which side of the little horizontal bar with idle wheel(white plastic) did you take throttle cable from?

Does anyone else know.Want to haven't on the right side while bike is "naked".Just finished putting in speedo that ryder gave me. Drained gas and am starting to work on replacing all fuel lines.

At least there is an engine in yours, I would post some more pictures, but my camera went for a poop, be the end of the month before it comes back, used the movie camera from the church to take the others.

Carl:

I can come over on the weekend sometime and take some pics for you. Gotta have a picture record of such an endevour.. besides I want to see what Scamper looks like without all the plastic and chrome. Do you have the engine out yet?

Wayne

besides I want to see what Scamper looks like without all the plastic and chrome. Do you have the engine out yet?

Wayne

Wayne not a pretty site be prepared fpr what you will see when you get there.

Heres one for you so it won't be such a shock.

Brad

Carl--did you think to check(or remember) which side of the little horizontal bar with idle wheel(white plastic) did you take throttle cable from?

Does anyone else know.Want to haven't on the right side while bike is "naked".Just finished putting in speedo that ryder gave me. Drained gas and am starting to work on replacing all fuel lines.

Couldn't find what you are talking about, you'll have to explain it better or show some pictures about it, white plastic wheel did not come to the foreground in my 'diaster'.

Hey Brad:

That's a pretty scary sight. Glad you gave me a preview.

:322:

I'll tell ya, I can now be called a BUTCHER, there seems nothing left but bare bones, almost. Made it all into hamburger and sausages. Nothing left but the carcass. Cleaned off the hide, opened 'im up and split the guts all over the shop, parts and pieces are helter skelter, but the heart I found intact with a slight mummer and a broken muscle. Will have to do more surgery next week to determine the cause and see if a transplant is in order. Noticed quite a few loose joints as well in the process, and some cortisone shots are likely to help steady the old boy and keep 'im from wobbling at times. Should have taken some pictures, maybe lots of them, ah it don't matter, leftovers can easily be sold on ebay before anyone notices huh.

I'll tell ya, I can now be called a BUTCHER, there seems nothing left but bare bones, almost. Made it all into hamburger and sausages. Nothing left but the carcass. Cleaned off the hide, opened 'im up and split the guts all over the shop, parts and pieces are helter skelter, but the heart I found intact with a slight mummer and a broken muscle. Will have to do more surgery next week to determine the cause and see if a transplant is in order. Noticed quite a few loose joints as well in the process, and some cortisone shots are likely to help steady the old boy and keep 'im from wobbling at times. Should have taken some pictures, maybe lots of them, ah it don't matter, leftovers can easily be sold on ebay before anyone notices huh.

funny carl, thats how i have felt lately!!:rotf:

can you butcher (i mean fix) me up like that too!:rotf::rotf:

great story....but then again, yours always are!!

I remember many years ago, helping a friend rebuild the motor in his 60 something Impala. We had a whole coffee can full of bolts left over. Needed them later as the car ran but smoked like crazy. Neither of us had any idea what we were doing. Just keep the extra parts in a coffee can. You may need them later. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I used a plastic Peanut butter jar. Then when Swifty pops by and missing a few screws, he looks in the jar. :rotf:

Brad

He is always missing a few screws, but not on the scoot.............:stirthepot:

It takes a special person, to high center a scoot in a doorway.........:rotfl::rotfl:

funny carl, thats how i have felt lately!!:rotf:

can you butcher (i mean fix) me up like that too!:rotf::rotf:

great story....but then again, yours always are!!

Sorry lady, I'm the cut 'em up sort of guy, and when I do have to stick it back together, there is usually some parts missing and it don't look anything like it did before. I kind of like you the way you look now, and I'm not sure if I want to deal with Brad if I handed you back, looking somewhat different than what he is used to. And it does take two good arms to make good cheesecake, so, sorry, you're not on the BUTCHER list.

Got 'er so far apart now I could ebay it. Wonder what a can full of screws would bring. Gonna have to take some pictures soon, can't post without pictures. There some other dodads that don't sem to make any sense either, they just shine a lot and blind the eyes, and then there's some dirty oily parts that need a lot of cleaning, maybe sell them and get new clean looking ones. Oooooo I'm not thinking quite right am I, maybe I do have a screw loose.

What a bright idea!!!!!!!!!!I should have and olde fashioned deck raisen' or maybe call it a barn raisen and then when everybody gets here ya'll get to help out with the scoot, should have it back together in no tiime flat:whistling::whistling:. Opps, just had another thought, so that wouldn't work either: I live toooo close to the coffee can guy and he will show up and then we wouldn't have any parts left to stick back on. Guess I'll just have to carry on in secret.

i thought your bike was low on blinker fluid, and now look what you have gotten into.

if you need an extra pair of hands give me a shout.

better take the carb apart and check those diaphrams too, 4 diaphrams and still had a baby.