IGNORED

Celebrating Canada Day with some VentureRider Friends

Evan

Thats some impressive loading there let me tell ya! I just would have bought a bigger trailer....mostly cause I am not the sharpest nail in the bag.

It was a great Canada Day here too. Spent the week-end at the lake with friends and nearly fried ourselves to lobster done colors!

Just wondering if Evan was also in distress since he is holding flag upside down.

So who's bike towed blondie home?

We(Phantom Wife & I) went for ride with another couple to Bayfield and then on to Goderich for the day ride. Was about 300klm ride.Great day!

So what happened??

Yeah, what happened to Blondie????

Like I said, Sparkie called in sick. On the way up Wayne bike lost it's charging capabilities. So he arranged for his daughter and her boy friend to bring up a spare R\R which we thought was the problem. Turned out to be the stator instead so we couldn't fix it there. Next he got a trailer from his father-in-law and so towed it home. It made it safe and sound and all the while the 'riders' were keeping cool in air-conditioning.

For Marca and I, it was a different story, we had to brave the elements and take the long way home, all through those twists and turns, over the hills and through the valleys, dealing with the effects of sunshine and wind, dodging Harleys and Hondas, passing up ice-cream stops, skirting cities, and all the time having no tail-lights, it was quite daunting and a real challenge, but we made it.