IGNORED

open contacts popup, what is that for?

Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis

I just noticed a new piece of bling...the open contacts popup link...having no idea what it is but willing to try it anyway, I clicked it and it said that Firefox prevented it from opening.

Hmmm...I wonder what this is? :puzzled:

:confused24:Also, for the last two days if I click on a members uploaded photo in a thread I get a huge large Grey area and no photo. and I have to back out of the page cuz it stays there and you can not do anything else.

i get the same on IE with pics i have to right click and open in new tab to blow up the pic i think it has to do with the windows 7 update they just did not sure this problem just started after the update on my laptop i also get the fire fox problem

When I click on "open contacts", I get a list of people that are on my "friends" list and it shows whether each is online or not. I'm not seeing any of these issues that you or Cougar mention. I'm using Firefox 14. I also tried it with Internet Explorer 9 and did not see the problems with it either.

When I click on "open contacts", I get a list of people that are on my "friends" list and it shows whether each is online or not. I'm not seeing any of these issues that you or Cougar mention. I'm using Firefox 14. I also tried it with Internet Explorer 9 and did not see the problems with it either.

Yep, that's the same with me and I'm running Linux Mint. Brian hold down the shift or control key and click it again. See if this lets you open it up.

Guest tx2sturgis
When I click on "open contacts", I get a list of people that are on my "friends" list and it shows whether each is online or not.

Maybe thats why it doesnt work for me...I dont HAVE any friends!

:moon:

Guest tx2sturgis
By the way, that is not a new feature. It's been there for a LONG time.

Also, I just sent you a friend request. If you don't accept it, my feelings will be hurt. :)

Well I never noticed it before.

Hmmm...

Ok...well i have 3 pending requests from several years ago...I'll put you in the queue with those guys...and gals....

:whistling: