IGNORED

I promise to wave...new to me Roadking!

jfoster

A brief history...had a new 06 RSTD midnight for 3 yrs and got the urge to try an '07 ST1300. Which the wife stated she would not ride it...looked to Tokyo. Which led to another m/c. Looking for either a good used RSV or a HD Glide, RK, I found an '08 RK near Beaumont with 4700 miles before I could find a RSV within 200 miles for the right price. Needs some TLC from sitting up, but other than that all checks out. Still gonna hang out here, don't post to much or do any meets, but I do enjoy reading all the goings on. Yes, it does have the factory mufflers and yes I'm keeping them...I'm not into loud.

[ATTACH]68736[/ATTACH]

Harleys are great machines, I have one and I like the nostalgia of it. The newer ones have a lot going for them, they beat out an RSV in many areas. I still love the RSV, no bike I have ever rode fit's me better, but I have a few gripes about it.

Thats a great looking machine that I'm sure you'll get much enjoyment out of. I'm glad to hear you'll stick around, I hope you'll try to visit some of us at the rally's from time to time. The H/D's are always welcome wherever we go :thumbsup2:

Road Kings are good looking bikes. Close to the ground for us short legged folks.

The only problem I know of is you have to be very careful when taking one to a VR gathering..

Someone might want those good sounding exhaust pipes........ :rasberry:

GW's on the other hand no one wants a thing to do with it..:twing:......:confused24: