IGNORED

insulting compliment

Sailor

I was at the grocery store today standing beside my bike. An elderly lady came up to me and said " I hate you bikers, but that sure is a nice bike.":rotf:

I think she wants you Kerry ... gotta be careful of those little old ladies yanno... :stickpoke: :rotfl:

I can relate to what she says. I hate some bikers. Some of them don't have enough sense to be out in public. They cut in front of cars, rev the engine and burst your ear drums, etc. Here is a perfect example. On my first patriot guard mission I was in the flag line at the funeral home. (Patriot Guard riders are instructed to keep the throttle down and if you have a cb or radio turn it off). A group from a local motorcycle gang pulls into the funeral home reving their engines with loud pipes. Then when they left, one guy comes through the parking lot with his radio wide open. When they pull out into the highway they rattle the windows with their loud pipes. How disrepectful. If you can't act right at a funeral you are despicable. But there are bikers who act like this everywhere and it gives all of us a bad name. Then there are the wannabees that think they are bad when they get on a motorcycle. That's why I am not a biker, I am a motorcyclist.

I can relate to what she says. I hate some bikers. Some of them don't have enough sense to be out in public. They cut in front of cars, rev the engine and burst your ear drums, etc. Here is a perfect example. On my first patriot guard mission I was in the flag line at the funeral home. (Patriot Guard riders are instructed to keep the throttle down and if you have a cb or radio turn it off). A group from a local motorcycle gang pulls into the funeral home reving their engines with loud pipes. Then when they left, one guy comes through the parking lot with his radio wide open. When they pull out into the highway they rattle the windows with their loud pipes. How disrepectful. If you can't act right at a funeral you are despicable. But there are bikers who act like this everywhere and it gives all of us a bad name. Then there are the wannabees that think they are bad when they get on a motorcycle. That's why I am not a biker, I am a motorcyclist.

Yep I'm a hillbilly redneck that rides a Yamaha!!:whistling:

Yep I'm a hillbilly redneck that rides a Yamaha!!:whistling:

I like that. I'm a redneck on an old Yamaha. A town or 2 over from me there's this little bar/hotel/diner that has but 1 handicapped parking spot. Guess where the local baddass Harley contingent park?

Where is Ghost Rider when you really need him ????? :whistling:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ediddy *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep I'm a hillbilly redneck that rides a Yamaha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the Hillbilly way and bikes, count me in Yammer Dan. I also like respectful people that ride with respect to others, especially at a funeral home. PGR members have all my respect and then sum. Count me on that one ediddy, disrespectful is not good.

Fuzzy :usa:

Edited by FuzzyRSTD