IGNORED

My first stalking

bendtdj

While at work today, I walked to our mailbox and just as I turned to go bac to the office, I hear a motocycle coming towards me. Well of course I looked up and I saw a very nice looking MK2 blonde go by and turn into the dealer next door. When I got done with work, 15 minutes later, I go to the dealer to get some YamaLube to change the oil in my "84. Well, the owner of the MK2 was still inside. He is the owner of one of the local construction companies. We had a nice chat inside and then went and looked at his bike. He told me he got it form a guy on ebay form Corsica, SD. It is a 1987 Royale and has many of the extra bells and whistles, including but not limited to, venturline trunk rack, venturline drivers backrest and what look to me to be some sort of original driving lights. Of course I told him about the VentureRiders.org and all the help that I have recieved from all the great folks here. He is looking for some fairing parts since someone in the past damaged the right rear corner and tried to fix it with bondo. Hope to see him here, and on the road, soon.

Dave

does stalking your own son count lol my 20 yr old is looking for a cruiser like mine only he wants his running when he gets it lol

I suppose it could, but you have to get him to join the site for it to be complete legal and such

:hihi:

I must not be much of a salesman, I have stalked several riders and not one has joined. Followed on for 30 miles one day before they stopped and they had not even realized I was following them.

I think you better get out of the stalking business..... your not so good at it. LOL :rotf:

Better luck on the next one. :doh:

:missingtooth: