IGNORED

Avon Venom

RJD

Well I was changing the oil and decided to replace the rear tire. Someone mentioned recently that Avon was replacing the Venom. Is that available yet? Thats one question. Another is, where is everyone else finding the best price. I want to get it ordered soon.

thanks,

Bob

I just ordered a set of Avon Venoms from www.motorcycle-superstore.com. The total for both the front and rear together was $329.98, shipping was free.

Do they still have the $40.00 rebate when you buy two?

I just bought a set from Dennis Kirk for $140 something a piece free shipping but it looks like they don't have the front tire anymore.

Edited by etcswjoe

Joe,

No......just missed the $40 rebate by a few weeks. They have a low price guarantee and after looking around only a little bit I was happy with the price. When my tires came in they came in with a 10% off next purchase coupon too....edit.gif

Ouch you're right Dennis Kirk is $17 cheaper on the rear, but don't have any150/80H-16's for up front......Calling motorcycle superstore Monday morning for my price match.....thanks for the tip.

Call them and they will get you one in quick. I did that once to. Evidently they sell a lot of them.

Fuzzy