IGNORED

Hey Squidley

Black Owl

Hey Brad, my offer to get you the repair manual was made with the purest of heart. It's all those other trouble makers out there that was poken fun at yah.

But, as no good deed goes unpunished, will not even call your attention to the rebuilder on E-bay right now for only .99.

See what a nice guy I am............ :duck::duck::duck:

:15_8_211[1]:

Hey Brad, my offer to get you the repair manual was made with the purest of heart. It's all those other trouble makers out there that was poken fun at yah.

But, as no good deed goes unpunished, will not even call your attention to the rebuilder on E-bay right now for only .99.

See what a nice guy I am............ :duck::duck::duck:

:15_8_211[1]:

Russ,

As much as I appreciate your pure heart (No really I do) I have to stay on my toes now more than ever. I also appreciate you search efforts on ebay as I too saw that '99 fix-r-upper.....but there will be no more '99 parked in my garage that are mine. (Had to clarify that so Brad T and Hal didn't think I wouldn't let them park their '99's in there)

but there will be no more '99 parked in my garage that are mine. (Had to clarify that so Brad T and Hal didn't think I wouldn't let them park their '99's in there)

:rotf:Hey Don, Guess your green machine has to stay outside.

Mr. Owl my offer still stands on the manual for the Virago, you may need it in the spring after all that snow and ice melts off your machine. :stirthepot:

Brad