IGNORED

Scary stuff

Freebird

Well, I got started around 6:30 this morning. Started cleaning the garage and got it in fair shape and then got back on the weedeater. Did about 3 more hours on it and I am completely beat now. That old man showed up again. I'm getting a little fed up with him showing up unannounced. :headache:

It's Father Time!!!! It's just got to be,,,, haven't seen him around here lately, so maybe he's visiting your place,, be nice to him, or he'll do you in.:whistling: :think:

Like the wife reminds me when every I mention that old guy :backinmyday: that has snuck into my mirror or when I am complaining about the aches and pains :Avatars_Gee_George: I have from doing something I know I can still do because I did it when I was in my early 20's :Cartoon_397:

Old your not . . . but young you ain't either!

I just turned 65.

I look in the mirror and ask myself .... does that guy look 65? or does he just feel 65? .... or not? Whatever the answer to that is I'm not sure but I know one thing for sure and that is I sure don't look like the image in my mind! :crying:

I just turned 65.

I look in the mirror and ask myself .... does that guy look 65? or does he just feel 65? .... or not? Whatever the answer to that is I'm not sure but I know one thing for sure and that is I sure don't look like the image in my mind! :crying:

Happy Birthday RICK!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Like the wife reminds me when every I mention that old guy :backinmyday: that has snuck into my mirror or when I am complaining about the aches and pains :Avatars_Gee_George: I have from doing something I know I can still do because I did it when I was in my early 20's :Cartoon_397:

Old your not . . . but young you ain't either!

Yep!! I think I look every bit of 39......Every bit of it!!:whistling: