IGNORED

Wes and I are leaving

wes0778

No not VRO!!! :rotf:

We are leaving home, Wednesday May 30th, headed to Maintenance Day. We plan to stay with relatives in Hopkinsville, KY that Wednesday night. Thursday morning, we plan to meet B2Mom and Dad somewhere east of exit 38 on the Western Ky Parkway. We will probably stop for the night Thursday "somewhere" north of Louisville and ride to Oberlin Friday morning.

Anybody wanna tag along???:confused24:

Yes, I want to tag along, but work always gets in the way......it would be impossible to get off, we have inventory this Fri and nobody gets off that day once it has been scheduled, besides I dont have enough vacation time left to do the things I have planned, so personal time will be used at the end of the year for that.

You guys ride safe and have a great time. I will be thinking about MD as I have my own little MD here working on the 1st Gen, its getting back together this weekend come hell or high water.........hopefully running too.

hi walter

are you and wes riding the bike up to don's? or trailering the bike up. wish i was going up too. but able to this year. ya'll be safe.

reguards

don c.

Hi Don!!!

Plans are now to ride the RSV up there, weather permitting. Otherwise we may just cage it. I really cannot see putting Wes in any really crappy weather.

Forcast for Wed here has gone from 20% chance of rain showers to 30+% chance of thunder showers. :depressed:

It's WAYYY to earlier to believe what the weather people say. They struggle getting tomorrow right let alone a week down the road. I have watched them enough to know that what ever they say the weather is gonna be a week from now is usually wrong anyway.

It's WAYYY to earlier to believe what the weather people say. They struggle getting tomorrow right let alone a week down the road. I have watched them enough to know that what ever they say the weather is gonna be a week from now is usually wrong anyway.

:sign yeah that: Same thing that was being posted for B2Dad's M&E. Weather was prefect all weekend till Monday evening

Larry