IGNORED

In a pinch for a pouch

wideopenrod

I bought my 2001 Venture, and it came with a Hopnel Tuxedo tank bib; however the quicklock pouch was not included... I have searched the interwebs and do not show a pouch being sold separately other than a map pouch. Figured I'd appeal to the masses here to see if anyone has an extra( yeah I know) laying around..

Thanks,

Rod

I think I know what you have but with out pics :stickpoke:it's hard to say sounds like the same one I have on my bike. Kind of twist lock thingy where you can remove it. If so I have one but you can't have it :stickinouttounge:but I would try Hopnel direct I bet they will hook you up with one.

That is the one Playboy... unfortunately I cannot even find Hopnel directly. The tag has Hopnel, Racine, WI. However in googling the heck out of it I cannot locate a corporate office. Found Hoppe in Kenosha, but not the same company. Would really be a bummer to have to buy a whole new tank bib just to get a pouch. I'd probably give ya a shiny nickel for yours though!:fingers-crossed-emo

Bryan,

I sent a message to the ebay seller requesting a picture of the back of that one, have not heard back.. It states it fits on the round filler door of a Hardley.. so not sure if that one has the interlocking piece on the back...

now to chase down etcswjoe's link and see what I can find out...

Thanks all for the support...

Rod

Try a local leather or upolstery shop. May your local Vo-Tech school that has upolstery classes. You might be suprised. I had a convertable top put on a mustang I had awhile back. I asked my upolstery guy if he could add a pouch to the roof to store like a wallet, cell phone type stuff and he did it for about $30.

Try a local leather or upolstery shop. May your local Vo-Tech school that has upolstery classes. You might be suprised. I had a convertable top put on a mustang I had awhile back. I asked my upolstery guy if he could add a pouch to the roof to store like a wallet, cell phone type stuff and he did it for about $30.

This is exactly what I was going to suggest. I wore a hole through the tank bib I got from the guy that used to make them on here and brought it to a leather place and they made a patch for it in the shape of a blue star.