IGNORED

We Made It!

Hazenson

Well so glad the past week is behind me- its been a very lonngg one. Settling into our new place in Hillsborough, North Carolina. Rented a 26 foot truck and had that packed full. And a car carrier pulling behind that with a car loaded too, made a very long ride. I drove that and wife followed me with my truck. Everything went really well, we just took our time and was close to a uneventfull ride down. Bike made it packed away in the truck and not a single box or anything fell on it thru our 931 mile drive. Wife pulled our motorcycle trailer behind the chevy and had a couple harley guys try to buy it somewhere along the way. I did have one incident, yesterday while moving stuff and getting things set up , I somehow (blaming this on just being very tired and sore) hit my foot with a very heavy appliance and ripped my big toe nail almost off. And boy did it hurt, it put me to my knees for a few minutes. Didnt go to doc today, I had so much to do and the internet/cable guy was here most of the day, but going in the morn as it looks like Ill have to have it removed. And Im not looking forward to that. So gonna take a couple asperin and hit the sack. I need some serious sleep lol

ps HeLLo N.C.!! So excited to be here! :mytruck1:

ooooohhh....i did that a few months back. loading a friends Harley into his cargo van. a board peeled it back! ow! it finally fell off after about 2 weeks. its SLLOOOWWLLYY... growing back. its nice to know another "freak toe!" enjoy NC, was stationed there for a lifetime.

welcome to North Carolina!!!!!!!!!! I am about 1 to 1 1/2 hours North of you in Warrenton NC. Just because you moved within spitting distance of Chapel Hill you are not required to be a UNC fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DUKE LOL........... I am a retired NC state trooper....if you need anything Message me or call me I'll message my cell#

welcome to North Carolina!!!!!!!!!! I am about 1 to 1 1/2 hours North of you in Warrenton NC. Just because you moved within spitting distance of Chapel Hill you are not required to be a UNC fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DUKE LOL........... I am a retired NC state trooper....if you need anything Message me or call me I'll message my cell#

Wolfpack or nothing at all

David

Thank you all for the welcomes!!

Reddevil -- I went and saw a doctor today and they want to remove it on monday, I think I should cuz im worried it will stay and grow back, and I dont really want a toenail growing that points straight up lol

Thanx phoneman, that was the important thing to me- wanted to get here with everyone and everything in tack

Karl !!, how ya doing?-- I think you would all love it here, dosnt seem to be as hot as I would of thought either.

Msshearin- thank you very much, Daughter lives in Durham and shes already informed me that I Will be a duke fan lol

flb_78 - I did check into it some, and I heard it is easier, but Im the kinda guy that likes to do things himself if he can. I am a licensed cdl driver, so i wasnt worried about the drive or the truck, and I saved money doing it this way

Welcome to NC. I live in Raleigh, few other members smattered around here that ride together; give a shout if ya wanna get together sometime.

It will get HOT! Wait until late July/ mid August before you think it's not that hot down here. Being from New England I'll take the heat anyday over the white fluffy stuff! "White fluffy stuff" sounds so tame. NOT!