IGNORED

California PGR Riders: A personal friend and Hero..

KIC

California PGR Riders: A personal friend and Hero..

If you are a Patriot Guard Rider in the Lucerne Valley California area please know that you will most likely have an upcoming Mission for a Sgt Brian Walker, U.S Army MP, Airborne. Brian gave his ultimate sacrifice today for his country. He served with my daughter and her friend Ashley during her last deployment. It was after that deployment that they married and was on his second deployment with his wife Ashley and her sister, all Airborne. It seems it was a family deployment.

Sgt. Brian Walker was a great guy, husband and friend to anybody who knew him. They just returned from mid-deployment leave and he was on a mission when his vehicle hit an IED.

Sgt Walker; you served our country proudly. You will be missed. RIP my friend. We will keep you and your beautiful Hero wife and family in our prayers.

What is also sad is that you rarely hear of these losses and sacrifices any more. Brian and Ashley were only married a year and a half. My daughter was just talking to Ashley on Thursday and she was telling her that when her enlistment was up at the end of their deployment she was not going to re-enlist and wanted to start a family.

He was there for my daughter on their last tour when she hit her IED. Now they took him.

He and his wife were just on mid-tour leave together and bought this "project truck" on May 6th to restore when they returned from Afghanistan.

So many dreams shattered.

Rest in peace Brian. You will be missed.

Edited by KIC

May all who new SGT Walker and his family be comforted in these trying times. Another soldier's family in our prayers. Thank you Sgt Walker for what you have sacrificed for our country. God bless your wife, family and friends, may you forever rest in peace.

James

Sgt Brian Walker,

Your selfless service to our country will not be forgotten. Because of your sacrifice you have helped to protect our cherished freedoms that are anything but free.

I offer my condolences to your wife, family and friends.

R.I.P. Sgt Walker.

RIP Brian

I just asked the Lord to have a place for him, I'm sure He already supplies it but He likes to be asked anyway.....

Hope your daughters friend gets taken care of, her time around here still has a long way to go.

My prayers are out there

Dano