Snarley Bill

i will now enter my 08 presidential prediction.after the iowa caucuses.i am picking osama bama hussien lama dama ding dong for president, oprah winfrey for vice president, and dr. phil for secretary of state. :rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotf::rotf: looks like another up coming political fiasco is in the making. sure would like to vote for some one rather than against someone for a change. snarley bill :2133:

Bill you know better than to post political comments your going to hurt some morons feelings. Besides your prediction is wrong. Our next president will be Larry vice president will be mo secretary of state will be curly.

I thought they were already in charge!!! Heck, they've been in charge since the mid 1800's.

Id like to see Michael Bloomberg run for Pres. We need someone who isnt party affiliated and dont need Bloomberg as mayor of NYC pays himself onw dollar a year and has done great things in there. Best thing is he gets stuff done because he dont need to please Party big wigs. Time we dont have to worry about Big oil or big something filling their pockets. Bloomie has his own money and plenty of it! Crime in NY is lower than its been in the 60s

I think the whole political party has went to pot since the "Wigs" lost the elections in the late 1700's, or there abouts. I think the creators of the "National Lampoon" series of movies has switched to being political advisers. They should go back to the movies!!!!!

Now go ahead and laugh. I know Bill didn't mean nothin serious, did ya? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :confused24: :confused24:

I rather pencil in my own candidates .

FreeBird for President

(cause there's no one better)

Charlie for Vice-President (don't have to listen to him , he's a shadow)

WildHair for Sec of State ( always an ambassador and likes the ladies)

Yammer Dan for Sec of Defense (Kill them all attitude , so we don't have to deal with them morons anymore and then go bike riding)

Kit Carson for Speaker of the House (he's long winded when he post !)

Muffinman for Sec of Transportation ( shall I explain ?)

Mechanic and Mini-Muffin for FDA (Just for the Pies !)

FrogMan for Sec of Homeland Defense (so he can get an honest crank at them thieves)

There's more , but I'll just skip down to myself , Directer of ATF (Alcohol , Taverns , and Free beer !)

BEER30

Guest KitCarson

I was going to pencil in Snoopy for President.....now I have changed my mind. I think I will pencil in Beer.....at least he has a sense of humor.

I rather pencil in my own candidates .

FreeBird for President

(cause there's no one better)

Charlie for Vice-President (don't have to listen to him , he's a shadow)

WildHair for Sec of State ( always an ambassador and likes the ladies)

Yammer Dan for Sec of Defense (Kill them all attitude , so we don't have to deal with them morons anymore and then go bike riding)

Kit Carson for Speaker of the House (he's long winded when he post !)

Muffinman for Sec of Transportation ( shall I explain ?)

Mechanic and Mini-Muffin for FDA (Just for the Pies !)

FrogMan for Sec of Homeland Defense (so he can get an honest crank at them thieves)

There's more , but I'll just skip down to myself , Directer of ATF (Alcohol , Taverns , and Free beer !)

BEER30

OH OH hey can I be in charge of homeland security I have a cure for illegal immigration.

Hey Gene, when your elected, I'd like to be Director of the F.B.I. (female Body Inspector). I need a job with a lot of Field work...The Beaches would require a lot of field work.

Wouldn't you rather be the Secrete Service ?

BEER30

Redneck and Tom , Sure you too can head up I.C.E . Make sure you test fire them weapons out on open range daily ! Besides you two out in them Texas summers may need a few "On the rocks" (ICE) with your favorite beverages . Also too , don't be too conservative on the alcohol ! Double vision leads to double head count ! Looks better when pay raise time comes along .:rotf::rotf::rotf:

BEER30

i was thinking martin sheen for pres..he did a great job on tv.and whoopi golderg for his running mate.they are both self proclaimed experts on politics. how about harry belafonte to keep chavez in line.they seem to get along real good. gee now that i think about it hollywood is loaded with potential candidates. we can even get the aclu to control religious institutions. just think if we get that bunch in there we won't have to work anymore.we can sit around and smoke legalized marauwana,and party on cocaine all night,and when the terrorists hit our shores we'll just get them high and get along with them. they don't mean no harm anyway.:sign29: :) .snarley bill

Hey Gene, when your elected, I'd like to be Director of the F.B.I. (female Body Inspector). I need a job with a lot of Field work...The Beaches would require a lot of field work.

Was that field work or feel work? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: