IGNORED

Good Luck Bud

Marcarl

Hi,

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I came down here to Madrid, Spain for a short vacation unfortunately I was mugged at the park on my way to the hotel where I lodge, all cash,credit card and my cellphone were stolen from me but luckily for me I still have my passports with me.

I've been to the embassy here in Madrid but the Police here are not helping issues at all and my flight leaves shortly from now but I'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave this hotel until I settle the bills because I don't have any money with me here, the amount needed now is just $1,850, so I will be glad if you can help me with this amount... I am so confused right now, but thank God I weren't injured because I complied immediately,though, I suffer little injury on my left arm.

I'm freaked out at the moment, so I really need your assistance to get back home soon and I'll surely pay you back upon return.

Waiting to hear from you today.

Thanks.

Mike Goeman.

I got one of those once so I called the guy up, his wife answered so I asked if he was in London she yelled across the room and asked her husband so I assumed the answer was no I wrote the imposter back telling him I had sent the money to the local police station and he could pick it up there never heard back form him for some reason.

Someone tried to pull a similar scam on me abt 3 yrs ago via facebook. They hacked into a friend's account and were telling me that they had been in a wreck in Scotland. Now normally I'd blow it off as a scammer, but my friend is from Scotland but lives here in the States AND had been in a really bad wreck 2 yrs prior while visiting family in Scotland. However Mike and I had not been told she was going on holiday to Scotland (she brings me gifts from there) so when I pressed for more details, they failed, after the person when offline I called her and confirmed she was safe and sound at home and informed her of what happened. Unfortunately her family was all in a panic thinking she was dying in some hospital in Scotland.

See what happens when you volunteer to be a Moderator. Everyone starts coming to you for assistance.....

And, I'm sure that being the great guy you (as well as all other moderators) are, you immediately wired him all that he asked for plus a tad bit more for those miscellaneous expenses that were sure to pop up. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I just was checking my e-mails and had a notice from Verizon Wireless that they required immediate payment of my current bill or my service would be shut off. There was a link to send the payment for $949.87.

Yikes!

Better take care of that right away. WAIT! I don't have and never did have Verizon Wireless.

That's the norm for these days but claiming a friend or family member is in distress or injured is pretty low.

Mike

You all are in ARREARS to my ACCOUNT. YOU MUST DEPOSIT $50,000.00 INTO MY EXTREMELY SECURE PAYPAL ACCOUNT BEFORE THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS TODAY OR ELSE. PLEASE CALL ME AT I81-U812 TO MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS. A courier may show up at your place of residence for a pick/up so please tip him well too!! Looking forward to getting this mess straightened out before it goes to COLLECTION. NO PENNIES PLEASE!!!

Thank you for your immediate attention......I.P. Standing, Esq. Law firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe.