IGNORED

Basement Project Completed. Now for my Venture Projects

GolfVenture

Its been nearly 5 months workng on remodeling my basement apt. Sealed Cement Floor, New Paint, New Wood Floor and Carpet/Pad; New Shower doors, New Kitchen Island.

Now I can get my VR ready for some summer fun. Progressive Springs, New Lights, amd misc gadgets to add.

I had basement especially built for my aging mother back in 1987 during construction. My mother’s house, in Tacoma WA. was built by her Dad during WII one room at a time. Times were tough back then and one views life a bit different, especially when one survived the depression in North Dakota. As buildings went up around her, they built a foot or two higher than her home and so during winter much of the surrounding water run off went into her back yard and into the crawl space. Over the decades the foundation settled. She able to sell her home to a skillful handy man on a real estate contract. She moved into my basement apt until my wife, daughter and I could no longer provide her 7/24 care for she ended up with a sever case of Alzheimer which later took her life. It was very depressing when it came to the point when she did not know who I was. She lived her remaining years in an assisted living home.

A Boeing coworker heard of the apt basement and soon we had her mother living in the basement for about 3 years. She too later moved into an assisted living home.

My daughter an Air Force nurse was finishing her 4 year commissioning commitment from ROTC and is getting out this coming April. So she and her newly wed husband are both looking for employment on the West Coast. We are hoping somewhere in the Seattle area. She has found several nursing openings but just has not connected with the right job. And her husband is a recent Stanford grad (Masters in Structural Engineering), and he too has not connected with the right job. A few close ones, but like most employees are looking for degrees with experience.

So I told them that I will remodel the basement for them as a back up plan in the event they are still unemployed when she exits the Air Force.

If they do not move in then, we will be looking for a renter or maybe someone might want to use it for an office of some sort. We are going to just get the word out when it is available. We would prefer a retired couple or retired single being that it is part of our home and we would like quite and responsible renters.

So if you might know of someone that would like to be close to stores but has a country flair, you can drop me a PM.

We would prefer a retired couple or retired single being that it is part of our home and we would like quite and responsible renters.

So if you might know of someone that would like to be close to stores but has a country flair, you can drop me a PM.

I guess that leave all of us rowdies out.

We would be having MDs and M&Es all of the time.