IGNORED

Thank you all for your help.

cabreco

I just wanted to thank the Ventureriders for all of your help in bringing out the jem in the ratty old bike I picked up Christmas eve.

Without your knowledge & help finding parts, there would have been NO WAY I could have pulled this off in just over 2 months. - Thanks again!

64383_200671466701544_100002760753137_256634_498073509_n.jpg

Good luck and ride safe. I bought mine about a week before you got yours...I couldn't of done it either without the help and generosity of the guys ( and gals) on this site. :happy65:

hey Kic,

I just have 1 more job to do. (famous last words) I broke drown & picked up the Progressive. My front end occasionally clunks when I stop quickly so my neurosis kicked in. A big part of the decision to move the install up was due to your praise of Earl & the setup you got from him.

I think Skydoc owes you some advertising royalties

Guest Rev'n Ahead

VERY NICE!

I bought "our" bike (gotta include SWAMBO) on Dec 27th. My wife's Xtmas gift to me was a card with "permission" written in it - I'd been looking and quietly begging -

I'm hoping to have mine ready to ride for the end of April after taking the MSF at the beginning of April.

Insurance is gonna bite for the first year cuz I have to get a "new" license as my previous license expired many years ago - and in a different province/state.

and, around here, we wait until the roads are cleaned of the sand/salt before riding - a layer of sand is lousy to try to brake or turn on...

CONGRATS ON A NICE BIKE.

hey Kic,

I just have 1 more job to do. (famous last words) I broke drown & picked up the Progressive. My front end occasionally clunks when I stop quickly so my neurosis kicked in. A big part of the decision to move the install up was due to your praise of Earl & the setup you got from him.

I think Skydoc owes you some advertising royalties

He's paid me two-fold with advice and information. You will really enjoy the progressives. I am still in awe with the difference I feel. Good luck and enjoy !:happy65:

He's paid me two-fold with advice and information. You will really enjoy the progressives. I am still in awe with the difference I feel. Good luck and enjoy !:happy65:

OMG KIC, you were right, these progressive are UNREAL!

I slapped them in & went for a ride. The bike is responsive, nimble (for it's size) and most of all I don't feel that apprehension I felt with the old springs.

Definitely a great upgrade!