IGNORED

But Honey, it makes me smarter!!!

AKRefugee

I heard there was a follow up study on how riding a 1st Gen made you much smarter than riding a 2nd Gen...

Man...I'm sorry ..but I just couldn't resist.. :stirthepot:

... and you're living proof that is not true ...

:rotfl:

I heard there was a follow up study on how riding a 1st Gen made you much smarter than riding a 2nd Gen...

I read that too and I'm sorry but you got that wrong! I says It makes you think faster not necessarily smarter.:stirthepot:

Thinking how to handle all that raw power coming out of a 1st Gen works the brain more than riding a Hardley wannabe...:whistling:

ahem ... yes, while you 1st genners sit there "thinking" about this (as you repair yet another problem on your antequated 1st gen), the 2nd genners will be out cruisin the twisties on our "hardley wannabes" .... :stickpoke: :witch_brew: :Im not listening to :rotfl:

see.... I can sit here and razz either 1st or 2nd genners coz I ride neither ... ohhh I am having so much fun!!!

:Laugh: :Laugh:

You are SO right....why have we left you on the sidelines feeling so left out for so long.....

So... HERE'S YOUR SIGN.....

oh crap :shock3:...did this just turn into a gun thread.... :no-no-no:

And still missing the Venture....:whistling:

To a degree, yes. I really liked my RSMV but 2 things (well, maybe just one) caused me to sell it and buy the Wing.

1. It just didn't handle pulling the tent trailer that well thru the mountains and I can't go anywhere around here without encountering mountain roads.

2. I got tired of the persistent clutch basket whine.

Number 1 was the main reason for switching.

That said, if I wasn't pulling that tent trailer, I probably would have eventually switched to either a Victory CCT or an Electra Ultra.

Now, some would probably say they have no problems pulling their trailer with their RSV but frankly, if you've never ridden a Wing and pulled the same trailer, you can't say you have no problems ... you just don't realize you have them. The difference is night and day. I found I really had to "work" at driving the RSMV when pulling the trailer thru the mountains. We plan on using the tent trailer a lot once we retire and I don't want to spoil the experience by not feeling good about driving from A to B.

Interesting read and fun comments about HD riders.

Didn't like the picture at all because.....

What was I talking about????

Oh yeah.... 1st Gen's vs 2nd Gen's....something about not how fast you ride but arriving alive.

Or was it that 1st Gen owners tinker and repair plastic cracks, while 2nd Gen owners don't have to tinker and just enjoy the ride.

:cool10: