IGNORED

Florida here I come

Shorty

It got down to -9 F the other morning and today it snowed..... so off to Florida we go.

We'll be leaving monday morning for 6 weeks in Orlando. Got a house sitter all lined up, tools loaded ( we do volunteer maintance work at YWAM.... Youth With A Mission).

Stay warm everyone who live up here in this frozen tundra. I'll be thinking about you when I'm at the snow white beach in Sarasota one week from today. Also planning to go to the Daytona 500 and a Zillion Flea Markets.

Heh! we are leaving Tuesday ourselves and will be gone almost 3 weeks! Heading for Ft Lauderdale where we hop on a cruise ship for 8 days. Going to Disney for a day when we get back then a slow drive back home...

Maybe you can talk the Warden into taking a cruise with me when you get back. I can't get her to go.

Heh! we are leaving Tuesday ourselves and will be gone almost 3 weeks! Heading for Ft Lauderdale where we hop on a cruise ship for 8 days. Going to Disney for a day when we get back then a slow drive back home...

We did that two years ago, hope ya don't get toooooooo close to any rocks.

Bob, cruise ships are like motorcycles, you got to keep the right side up. Good luck. :fingers-crossed-emo

RandyA

Hey, I woke up this morning to a cold 55 degrees and it warmed up to 82 here in SW Florida. Please don't bring any of that cold weather down our way. I presume those of you not going on cruises and staying longer than a week are bringing your bikes to enjoy the weather.

Hey, I woke up this morning to a cold 55 degrees and it warmed up to 82 here in SW Florida. Please don't bring any of that cold weather down our way. I presume those of you not going on cruises and staying longer than a week are bringing your bikes to enjoy the weather.

No I'm not bringing along. I brought my bike down there the first year wintering there and I was scared to death to ride it much. That winter "they" killed off a biker every week in Orlando alone. Way too much traffic for me. I did enjoy going over to Daytona for Bike Week though.

Ah yes mid 80"s today. Just another day in paridise. I will admit the "extra" drivers we get down here in the winter months can be scary. Heck most of the time its the idiots texting and using cell phones that get me. The blue hairs just like the left lane @ 45 till thier left hand turn comes up............ 10 miles down the road. Good thing is they signal in plenty of time blink blink blink