IGNORED

Yippee! Santa Late, But Finally Arrived

Wanderer

Santa worked me up and with the help of my sister and our friend :thumbsup2: got me over to Louisiana to kbran's and got me that '86 Gen 1. I am so happy to be riding once again. Thanks Kenny and all my VR buddies. :clap2:

I'm baaaaack! Yippee! :dancefool:

Ooops, almost forgot:

Kbran2Wanderer.JPG

New2MeBike.JPG

Thats a good machine you got there, I owned it before Kenny and I bought it from a member in Tennessee. Kenny has done a lot of work to it and it runs like a scalded cat...enjoy your new ride!!

:banana:

Thank you sir. Kenny talks very highly of you guys, as do I.

welcome back. Nice VR. Where are you calling home these days? Are you back in B'ama?

Been back in bama for a while now. Lost the travelling job. Took care of my terminally ill dad, and have been clawing my way back up for a while. Sometimes it ain't easy being me. LOL

But I'm way happier today!

Hey, Ted

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you on here.

I am glad you have a ride now. I know you been missin riding.

:bighug::bighug:

George, you said a mouth full. I really was beginning to believe it wasn't gonna happen.

Now maybe I can quit taking the wacky pills. I feeeeel so much better.

Hugs back at ya. :bighug: :big-grin-emoticon:

I remember that bike. I looked at it for Squidley down near Knoxville Tn. I ended up picking it up for him and tweaking with it some and then meeting him in Portsmouth, OH when he lived in Michigan. That is a nice bike and wanted to keep it for myself if Squidley did not buy it.

I had it's twin setting on my carport I picked up for another member until last Friday. I am not going to say who it was until he is ready to let his cat out of the bag.

RandyA

Boy, that bike has sure made the rounds. Reminds me of my barhopping days when we used to pass ol' whats her name around for, well, you know......:stirthepot:

Just kidding. The bike looks great and well kept too.

I remember meeting you with my Dad and Lonna in tow and trailering it back home with the Station Wagon. You hauled it with your Maxima wasn't it?

Yep, that was it and I did pull it with my Maxima. Had a great little visit and meal with you folks.

This bike I found for another member is also going to make a nice bike. It has some bad fairing damage, but he has already found most of the stuff he needs. As much as I appreciate people parting out these old bikes as I sometimes need parts, I love it when they end up starting a new life.

RandyA

Santa worked me up and with the help of my sister and our friend :thumbsup2: got me over to Louisiana to kbran's and got me that '86 Gen 1. I am so happy to be riding once again. Thanks Kenny and all my VR buddies. :clap2:

I'm baaaaack! Yippee! :dancefool:

Ooops, almost forgot:

Kbran2Wanderer.JPG

New2MeBike.JPG

I love that color!!! You've done well!!!:mytruck1:

I hated to let it go! I thought I was helping the family out by selling it, turns out they just helped themselves and I ended up without a bike. The person I bought it from lived South East of Atlanta in Georgia. So, from Georgia to Tennessee to Ohio to Louisiana and now to Alabama. Just a big circle...

I hated to let it go! I thought I was helping the family out by selling it, turns out they just helped themselves and I ended up without a bike. The person I bought it from lived South East of Atlanta in Georgia. So, from Georgia to Tennessee to Ohio to Louisiana and now to Alabama. Just a big circle...

MikesBike, I've been there, but thanks any way. I'm loving it! Got to go out now and lube

the speedo cable before it breaks. And see about bleeding the clutch.

Thanks again to all the owners that took such good care of the bike.