IGNORED

These Goldwings are NUTS!

Owen

I think he is nuts for several reason, but the main one is he is scratching up his pipes, which is not really necessary. :smile5:

Yama Mama

Scratching his pipes or his footpegs? It's pretty common to scrape the footpegs on these Wings ... heck, you can even buy "foot peg protectors" because of that.

There is a guy that goes by dragginparts or something close that is wicked. The upper crash bars on his wing are scrapped in so much the inside of the pipe is visible and his foot pegs are half gone.

www.dragginpartsvideo.net

That is his site, I don't know the best way to show you how good he is. The original video may be him though. I seen him passing R1s and such.

Edited by Lil Venturous

I have a friend I ride with that rides identical to this. I will hang with him a few miles and that's all. I ain't that good. The bike is but not me...or is it I'm getting older and wiser? Both those guys are on the GL1800 forum and the lead rider is Yellow Wolf, also has been on one of the Ride like a Pro videos. He eats up 99% of crotch rockets. On the Dragon.

Yup! That's the advantage of those pancake 6's, a lot of weight very low to the ground! Yes they do handle that well!

I will admit they are better than the average rider but it all comes with experience and confidence in the bike's capabilities. I'm too old for that kind of stuff these days though...