IGNORED

What to do?

Nighthawk II

Maybe some of you that have been through this a time or two or three will know. When someone marries a former girlfriend do you send them a Thank You for getting her out of my life card or a Condolences on the loss of your freedom and personal belongings card?

Just wondering:think:....

I would shoot for a "Combo" Card!! Your Happy, yet Sad for him!! LOL better him eh?

Maybe some of you that have been through this a time or two or three will know. When someone marries a former girlfriend do you send them a Thank You for getting her out of my life card or a Condolences on the loss of your freedom and personal belongings card?

Just wondering:think:....

Hey don't loose any sleep over it,,,, every girl,,,, well most girls were somebody else's girlfriend at sometime or other,,,, so was your present partner,,,, life goes on.

Just because it didn't work for you, has no bearing on what will or will not work for someone else,,, that the idea of dating,, find out before it gets messy.

Since the weather is sunny and in the 50s today.....your area maybe a tad warmer....and the cost of a card and postage no doubt being more than a gallon of gas........I kinda think I would enjoy 40 to 45 miles of todays ride with the savings. :big-grin-emoticon:

"They will probably do just fine without a card"......

Hey don't loose any sleep over it,,,, every girl,,,, well most girls were somebody else's girlfriend at sometime or other,,,, so was your present partner,,,, life goes on.

Just because it didn't work for you, has no bearing on what will or will not work for someone else,,, that the idea of dating,, find out before it gets messy.

So true...the scary part is the later in life there's no tellin what or who they've done.