IGNORED

What did you get for Christmas

Redneck

What kind of new toys did everybody get for Christmas? Any of you first geners have your dream come true and get a second gen?

I got a really neat new toy its a Smith&Wesson 460XVR with an 8.3/8 barrel. Its the most powerful hand gun in the world Dirty harry eat your heart out.

http://www.military.com/soldiertech/0,14632,Soldiertech_460XVR,,00.html

Dude! That Rocks! I wanna go shoot one now. Are you in to hand-loading yet? I'm curious about what a hot load would be for that gun?

Years ago, I was in to some serious competitive handgun shooting sports. I.P.S.C., etc. I finally lost the arms race to all of the other top-gunners with their optical sights and bottomless bank accounts. It was one of those hobbies which began kind of casual and fun and then after some time took all of my weekends and free time. And, always cost more and more money. Finally, I decided that it was just too consuming and expensive. I still have my S&W 686, 2 Glocks, a fully tricked-out, Colt 1911 Competition .45 ACP. and a few other odds & ends. I still enjoy shooting though just for fun.

Merry Christmas & Be Safe!

Pete.

Merry Christmas Red Neck

Now remember not to shoot yourself in the foot. Last thing we want to hear is how you hurt yourself playing with your toy gun.

:223:

And remember too much drooling on the gun will cause it to rust as well.

:doh:

I'm happy for you big Red. :happy34:

Merry Christmas my freind.......

Buddy

Went to the range last week to requall for the year and had a little fun. Range master that day was good friend. We got to have 40 out of 50 to make it. He counted 40 on my target and 57 on the guys next to me. Said 57 out of 50 thats pretty good. Wonder who missed those three?

Have fun playing with that thing Redneck. Looked at one of them things the other day. LARGE hole in the end of it!!

I got this for Christmas.

154 pc Craftsman Tool set.

http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/00935154000?hei=137&wid=137&op_sharpen=1&qlt=75

Now I have to wait for my other Presents.

http://s7.sears.com/is-viewers/dhtml/images/blankimg.gif

Santa moved me up in the world...and gave me a digital camera for my bike rides and rallies...

Now I dont have to go to Wally World and have my 35mm film developed on to a Disc to down load to computer..

I can now plug the camera directly into my computer and download the photos easily..

I know this isnt new to some of you, but who cares..Im excited..:cool10:

Awsome gun ya got there Redneck..but way to powerful for me..

Santa got mad when everytime she said what do you want I said I dont know. So.....she handed me a harbor freight flyer and said circle some stuff. So I did.....LOL... she fell right into my trap. I got everything I circled include a new motorcycle jack (a must with a 1st gen) She will lose me for hours in the garage now.(maybe that was her plan) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD RIDE !

Dude! That Rocks! I wanna go shoot one now. Are you in to hand-loading yet? I'm curious about what a hot load would be for that gun?

Years ago, I was in to some serious competitive handgun shooting sports. I.P.S.C., etc. I finally lost the arms race to all of the other top-gunners with their optical sights and bottomless bank accounts. It was one of those hobbies which began kind of casual and fun and then after some time took all of my weekends and free time. And, always cost more and more money. Finally, I decided that it was just too consuming and expensive. I still have my S&W 686, 2 Glocks, a fully tricked-out, Colt 1911 Competition .45 ACP. and a few other odds & ends. I still enjoy shooting though just for fun.

Merry Christmas & Be Safe!

Pete.

Yes I have been hand loading sense I was about 10 years old. I was an ipsc shooter for a couple of years and it was just like you described for me. I have 5 or 6 1911's and out of my 60+ collection they are my favorites. Factory loads these days are hard to beat and I'm not sure that gun needs any more power. I will probably shoot a lot of 45lc with it.

My best gift was watching the grandkids open up their gifts. Besides that I got just what I wanted, which was nothing at all. This year we really tried remembering that Christmas wasn't about "what" we got, but "who" we have in our lives.

So it was a great Christmas at our house!

I love all you guys. You're all part of my extended family.

Waiting on the grandkids to get here to open their presents .. having them live so close with their mom (our oldest daughter) and dad, plus having our youngest daughter and our new son-in-law here from NW Arkansas to share their first Christmas together with us...well nothing else can beat either of those for us today.

Of course...on the material side of things, I am getting ready to set up my new Duo Core Quad processor PC Santa left under the tree.

Curt

Would like to see what the 460 will do at the 200 meter range.

Should be fun playing at that range ...

Our Best Present :

We got a new prospective Daughter-in-Law ... My son popped the question

after everything had been opened and exchanged and cleaned up ..

So, looks like we will have a new addition to our family ...

Merry Christmas all

My wife gave me the $ to get a set of headsets for the scoot. Going for the J&M I guess. Just need to figure out where from. NOT from wingstuff because of UPS shipping. Daughter ordered Kuriakyn hiway peg extensions for me as well.

Awsome Christmas shared with family and friends.

Wayne

What a great gift Shooter. For me I had my wife, my mother, my 2 sons and thier wifes and my 2 granddaughters all at my house opening presents and eating the fine meal my wife cooked along with the turkey I fried. My wife and I only gave each other small gifts as we give and get all year long. I hope all my biker friends I have met here have a good and safe Christmas and ride safe in the year to come. I also wish for all police officers and military people to be safe in their endeavors in the upcoming year.