IGNORED

Bucket List - anybody else start one ?

Hummingbird

I ( in error ) decided a long time ago not to do a bucket list. I've changed my mind - after looking around Australia, I've decided that I want to do some fresh water fishing in Australia, then perhaps the next day deep water ocean fishing.

What makes this doable is that it only costs just less than $100 US for a 6 hour charter for either.

Of course the 27 hour flight could be a pain but that's why someone invented Bud Light. :happy-emoticon:

For us it is mostly travel, but a hot air balloon ride would be fun...

Def Def Definately do a hot air balloon ride. I surprised my wife with one on our 15th anniversary. Hang gliding is also a fun experiences and I think it has the best safety flying records. I did not ask her if she would like to do the Hot Air Ballooning, had I did she would have talked herself out of it. Just drove her to a meeting point resturant and while having breakfast some Hot Air Ballooning equipment arrived on some trailers. She said something like Oh Hot Air Ballooning sounds like fun. I said oh really.

I too would like to take time off and ride thru all the States including the Canadian Provinces.

I would like to do one of those free fall sky diving. Almost did that in my early Air Force years.

I would like a ride with the Air Force Thunderbirds or Blue Angles. I'd settle for a ride in a P51 Mustang or a P38 Lighting. The closest I got was in a Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star converted to a trainer. The Shooting Star was a US Air Force jet fighter during the Korean War.

Hey Dick, the fishing over here is amazing. Deep sea marlin fishing used to bring Lee Marvin here every year.

I got to see a lot of you on my bucket list trip :)

Annie - it looks like Linda and I will be coming 'down under' sometime after Thanksgiving. We'll be going to Melbourne and Sydney to meet some business acquaintances then I want to fly over to Tasmania. Not sure how long we'll be there but I'll take a couple days to have a 'walk about' but I'm going to drive it.

I was looking at fresh water fishing and it looks just like here in the States, I'm definitely going to do that.

Bud Light? I thought you drank Michelob Ultra. You know, dirty water in a bottle...lol.

kinda hard to believe but when I was in Mexico I avoided Corona like the plague but I accidently got one in Italy and it's pretty good. I do have half a case of Ultra in the garage fridge and it'll probably stay there until I can't get Sangria. :happy-emoticon:

Well come on up here to Western Canada anytime, we would be happy and proud to show you around and even supply a bed or sofa for you

Brian

Thank You Brian, we don't get out west too often but we have been North of Toronto several times. North of Hawkestone - I think ??