IGNORED

I pulled the trigger 2

phill12

When you get use to it VERY few will hang with you in the curves. I know some will disagree but I will put my money where my mouth is. I have a friend that can put 99% of riders to shame on curves with his. Have fun!

When you get use to it VERY few will hang with you in the curves. I know some will disagree but I will put my money where my mouth is. I have a friend that can put 99% of riders to shame on curves with his. Have fun!

I ain't taking that bet. B2Dad and I went for a little ride at Vogel last year. :whistling:

When my knees tell me enough is enough I have every intention of getting a trike...

That's a nice looking one too...I would love to ride one just to see how they ride...I would take a trike course if I got one though...

Good luck with it!!!:thumbsup:

What cha mean WHEN you get old?????? Have you looked in a mirror lately? :rotfl:

That right "WHEN" I get old. :missingtooth:

I ain't like you that can see old in your rear view mirror. :whistling:

Gary said you is older than dirt and something about a box of rocks, but I forget what. LOL :stickpoke:

Called last night at 7:30 you must have been in bed already. :yikes: :rotf::rotf::rotf: