IGNORED

Spring break Florida

CaptainJoe

Would like to get a ride together to Key West FL.

I'll be riding from Sandyville,WV this Spring?

Not one for a bunch of bikers getting together, but,

know first hand it will "CHANGE YOUR LIFE"...

Well... I may be streeeeeeeeeching it a little...

Edited by CaptainJoe

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I surely would like to attend, but I don't see it in my cards..

Traveling on business until Nov 4th. Come back and work Nov 7,8,& 9th, then leaving for Alabama..daughter is getting married (again), coming back and working again till Thanksgiving..Then all the way through December..

Going to Key West on the scoot has been on my Bucket List for several years now.....I'll be keeping an eye out for more info on this thread.

Kregerdoodle.....You and Janet are welcome to an over-nighter here with Donna and I if ya make the trip....and we just may ride along with you folks to KW as well.:happy65:

Boomer

Sounds like we 've got some interest here.

Probably get something together for the 2nd, third or fourth week of March 2012. That way it will/should be warm enough to ride the bike down. I hope..LOL

First week is out for me as Pennys birthday is on the 3rd of March...

That would be great Boomer, we have decided to start filling up our bucket before it is too late... and that would be a great ride...we`ll have to keep this on our minds and see how it all pans out.

Going to Key West on the scoot has been on my Bucket List for several years now.....I'll be keeping an eye out for more info on this thread.

Kregerdoodle.....You and Janet are welcome to an over-nighter here with Donna and I if ya make the trip....and we just may ride along with you folks to KW as well.:happy65:

Boomer

YammerDan "We wouldn't be forced to look at any scantily clad young ladies would we???:think::whistling:"

Only if you absolutely want to. Look at it this way. You just joined the gym right? If you intend to swim at the beach, It'll motivate you to go everyday... look at it as a reward

I can also gaurentee you head won't hurt this time, as I know for a fact the warden doesn't ride bikes...LOL

ECK

this is going to be in March so you don't have an excuse not to be there... lol

Boys outing? I certainly hope not... this ride is for everyone, wives included...

If... I could tear my wife away from this place for a week, I'd be estatic! But the fact of the matter is, her idea of a motorcycle ride is about 3 hrs. that plus she's not really to fond of the beach.

She knows about it and I've ask her to come along... although... Hummmmmm... Maybe if I trailer the bike(s) down to Miami, then she could ride her own bike from Miami to Key West 161 miles... or a little more than 3 hours ... yeah.... may be onto something...

Wonder if we have any members in the Miami, Kendal, Homestead area willing to offer a spot to park a truck and trailer?

Edited by CaptainJoe