IGNORED

Is 556 miles a good day?

dray

NO?

IT'S A GREAT DAY!!!!!

took a ride yesterday went up north road a lot of back roads from home to traverse city, petoskey, Harbor Springs, and then up 119 to Cross Village. a nice meal at the legs inn and off to Mackinaw City for a walk around all the shops and a bit of shopping at Bass Pro shop:thumbsup2: around the corner to ZIP'S the Harley shop for a look around and off again to make it over on the Northeast part of the state then meandering my way around the other side of the north made my way to the black mountain resort for dinner and then headed for home

left the house at 6am and was home by 10pm

dang I had a very good day:big-grin-emoticon:

dray

Awesome weather isn't it? For us Northerners its like getting Christmas presents early...lol

I took off work Friday and went with some friends(10bikes) from Grand Rapids we went up through Traverse City, Suttons Bay for Lunch, Ice Cream in Leland(fishtown), then M22 down through the Sleeping Bear Dunes back through Cadillac and back home.

:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

In the Bob Seger song Roll Me Away he referrs to Mackinaw City.

Yup nice day. I had two 500 mile days and they were great at this time of the year.

I think Bob Seager was 12 hours outside of Mackinaw. But a nice song to ride to. The area around Mackinaw is a very nice, gotta like Michigan. :thumbsup2:

Brad

Do you ever make it to the Houghton Lake/Prudenville area? Good ice fishin' in the winter, nice ride around the lake in the summer. A stop at Shaker's Restaurant on Houghton Lake Drive (M55) for breakfast and their pineapple upsidedown pancakes is a must. Hacker's Yamaha/Honda is the local motorcycle shop, also on M55.

===== IT'S A GREAT DAY!!!!! took a ride yesterday went up north road a lot of back roads from home to traverse city, petoskey, Harbor Springs, and then up 119 to Cross Village. a nice meal at the legs inn and off to Mackinaw City for a walk around all the shops and a bit of shopping at Bass Pro shop around the corner to ZIP'S the Harley shop for a look around and off again to make it over on the Northeast part of the state then meandering my way around the other side of the north made my way to the black mountain resort for dinner and then headed for home dang I had a very good day dray

Dray - We did most of this on our recent Venture West so I know what a great ride you must have had and I have a few pictures to show some of the places you mention.