IGNORED

Cheese cake anyone?

saddlebum

Ok, so my wife has been experimenting with baking. She has some how come by a reciepe for a cheese cake that is great ( sorry none left). Now I am not saying it is going to give Lonna a run for her money, but it sure does a fine job of easing the pain of having to loose all those yummy cheese cakes to them there Texans

:fatsmiley:

You could always invite me along to ride shotgun over the production,,,, they would be sure to get there as I'm a great believer in sharing,,,,, one for you, two for me,,, one for you,,, two for me,,,, and they would be safely tucked away so that no border guard could lay claim to even a crumb.

You could always invite me along to ride shotgun over the production,,,, they would be sure to get there as I'm a great believer in sharing,,,,, one for you, two for me,,, one for you,,, two for me,,,, and they would be safely tucked away so that no border guard could lay claim to even a crumb.
See I am not like that I am more far ...one for you one for me.....two for you... one, two for me.....three for you...one, two three for me .....now doesn't that sound more fair

:big-grin-emoticon:

If you bring a few of them to the International next summer we will give you a professional evaluation...

:stickinouttounge:

I totally agree, I think you should send a couple of these cakes to the planning committee so that we can make sure they are fit for human consumption.....:whistling: :whistling: and a gallon of ice cream :fnd_(16):