IGNORED

Here's a new one....Help!!!

BoomerCPO

Thanks 4T....It looks like I am going to expend a lot of time and effort to put an end to this crap before it happens again.:shock3:

Maybe if you seek the help of your lady, Donna, to help with this she will see that you are being honest and open in trying to solve this dilemma. Best of luck :thumbsup2:

My friend Boomer, keep a cool tool, and remember that you are the real thing and nobody can duplicate that, you have a good woman, lots of great friends online and you have your bike, so I think if someone is trying to be you it's because they wish that they where ! As we all know there is only one

"Boomer"

Your Canadian friend (mobile)

Just to play devils advocate here.

But how did your lady friend find these other versions of you unless she is still cruising the dating sites?

Get the info from her as to where exactly she found you online so that you know where to go to get rid of it. Once that is done then ask her why she is still looking online for men with pygmies.

But how did your lady friend find these other versions of you unless she is still cruising the dating sites?

Just guessing another lady called or emailed and she saw the email or answered the call.

Not suprised the info. is still out there after the accounts were closed. There was an uproar I think last year on Facebook when people found out they have rights to keep the pics and other info. even if you close your account with them too.

No one has brought up that it took a year for someone else to contact him. :stickpoke:

For all you know, this may be something like the Craigslist killer. In this case, this person may be looking to hook up with someone to harm them. Then again, it may be someone who is married and they may want to just play around on the computer with anonymity. Either way, it is not the right thing to do.

Just don't be surprised if the FBI shows up at your door one day with an arrest warrant, and guess what, you look just like the guy they are looking for. :detective:

RandyA